Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any Drifters here?

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Whats are you guys sliding on the tracks etc i know there wont be to many Holdens but some drift inspiration would be cool. Been thinking of going drifting for ages just to have fun but the tracks so far so have to mission it and my Utes not anywhere set up.

I know you are all going to say buy a jap s13/15 etc but i cant i can only use my daily as i have no room for another car at present time. I guess the hardest thing would be keeping it legal for on road and still fun at the track but that's my goal.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
have seen heaps of VEs drifting. There is a VY SS out Mallala that IMHO done the best powerskid at the lastest Mallanats (april 2014?) and made cars like killa-B and strugglin look stupid

SHT 346 HOLDEN DRIFT UTE Mallanats 2013 - YouTube

pretty sure its just basic too, CAI, cam, exhaust n tune with the cage and King springs. 25mm bolt on spacers up front to widen the track

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I know you are all going to say buy a jap s13/15 etc but i cant i can only use my daily as i have no room for another car at present time. I guess the hardest thing would be keeping it legal for on road and still fun at the track but that's my goal.

60's Impala + 454 = best drift combo available (f--- the jappa)

massive bonus points for drifting the long wheel base like the jappa's

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Last edited:

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Theres a dude in a relatively stock VE SSV that thrashes the **** out of it on the track - does quite reasonably too. You in SA? There's a drift school @ Mallala soon enough, Im thinking of going for some pointers and some fun.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Theres a dude in a relatively stock VE SSV that thrashes the **** out of it on the track - does quite reasonably too. You in SA? There's a drift school @ Mallala soon enough, Im thinking of going for some pointers and some fun.

thats the ALL TYPE CRASH car and I think you'll find it aint stock but VEs also have completely different suspension to VYs which the OP has

found him (looked at the ADGP site), Hayden Buckham
https://www.facebook.com/HaydenBuckhamDrifter
26.jpg

Last edited: