Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any Drifters here?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Sorry I meant in comparison to Hayden's ute. Hayden has coilovers and that is it. I have met and spoken to both Nick and Martin several times at many of the ADGP events as I was helping one of my mates who competed in the event both last year and this year which just finished. Both are great guys.

There is also a VX in WA that drifts too. Seen it at a couple of ADGP event (The WA and Calder Park one). It's a turbo V8 with All Day Construction (the graphics remind me of Pepsi Max, lol.) that does really well but not sure how much work has been done to that car. Bakes hard though.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
No, the tie rods are different sizes. Nobody makes them for Commodores as far as I know.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
No, the tie rods are different sizes. Nobody makes them for Commodores as far as I know.
Thanks for that great so measuring and a custom set has to be made fun times long road for me tried a short cut and failed. I wonder if there's enough thread on the ends to even add any spacing at all.