Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask The Copper

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
And for your I suggest lead based paint. ASAP.

I'm not the one having a sook because a police officer yelled at me, i believe you should take what you recommend ;) be of better use for you, more effective :)

jazza99vt

99 VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
i overtake on any lane as long as the idiot whos almost going in reverse on the highway is behind me im happy

Mr Irony

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
The problem is, there are always 3 sides to a story, your side, her side, and the truth. We can only go on your word......
Power tripping cops is a fact of life, theres not much you can do about it.

I hate that kind of thought. When one is telling the truth, straight down the line, and is opposed by someone lying, if the listener takes the view that the middle line is the truth, then they are believing a lie.

No matter what way you cut it, that's the way it is. Unfortunately I think magistrates take that 'middle line' approach sometimes.

Now, I'm in need of contact with any former Highway Patrol officer from Queensland. I need some advice and I think such a person is the ideal one for me to contact.

Can anyone help me with this?

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
The three sides to the story line is actually quite correct.

Not each side is always telling the complete 100% truth as each are just as guilty as each other of blowing things up a bit.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
ok i have a question. my passenger wiper recently stopped working during a storm (worn thread apparently). my mister has taken it off saying i cant get booked if its not on there, is it true?

Mr Irony

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
Not on a car built since ADR27A. Everything has to work on modern cars, you'd have been able to do that with an FJ or EK or something.

stroked

Reaction score
Members Ride
my baby
If the vehicle was fitted with that wiper from the production line, it must be on the car and must work.

jimmy_bob

not another hillbilly
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina V6
Awesome thread guys. Couple of days ago, a scrupulous, wonderfully, awesome cop slapped on a defective notice on my car. One for having near bald tyres (which i knew and was actually on my way to get changed, yet he wouldn't believe me!!) and two he asked me to sit on 3500 RPM and he stood behind the car and listened to the exhaust. Now i have a VT V6, with the only exhaust mod being a catback exhaust. No hotdogs, No resonators, No extractors. He also put on the Canary that the exhaust was to loud. CAN HE DETERMINE THIS FROM STANDING BEHIND THE CAR WITH NO EQUIPMENT!!! I now have to go to Vic roads and get them to sign off on it, WHEN i reinstall another muffler. I was under the impression that only the EPA could slap me on the wrist for a loud exhaust.
CAN HE DO THIS???

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Awesome thread guys. Couple of days ago, a scrupulous, wonderfully, awesome cop slapped on a defective notice on my car. One for having near bald tyres (which i knew and was actually on my way to get changed, yet he wouldn't believe me!!) and two he asked me to sit on 3500 RPM and he stood behind the car and listened to the exhaust. Now i have a VT V6, with the only exhaust mod being a catback exhaust. No hotdogs, No resonators, No extractors. He also put on the Canary that the exhaust was to loud. CAN HE DETERMINE THIS FROM STANDING BEHIND THE CAR WITH NO EQUIPMENT!!! I now have to go to Vic roads and get them to sign off on it, WHEN i reinstall another muffler. I was under the impression that only the EPA could slap me on the wrist for a loud exhaust.
CAN HE DO THIS???

If its anything like SA's laws, yes. They just need to suspect your car is unroadworthy, and its your time and money to prove otherwise ;)