Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aunger CAI $59 bux

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
wow i got one just like this off ebay start of the year for $100 with a K&N filter, i turfed the second peice that conects to the air box and cut the factory one up to suit for a way better fit, and pop rivited it together and put black electrical tape over top and its all good!

i have some little christmas tree black plastic clips to hold it to the car but they keep popping out so i think i might have to nut and bolt the bastard on

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
alrighty, put it in today by cutting a fair bit of the plastic off, but i noticed that there is about a 10mm gap where the pipe goes into the air filter box, any ideas on sealing that off?

Mine fitted nice and snug i had to tidy it up alittle on the join as it had some little plastic spikes on it but once i trimmed them it fitted great.

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Any Repco could have them best to just ring and ask if the do. why so cheap they will no longer be stocking Aunger brand (thats what i was told)

minitsbay

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
a few of the sydney stores still have some none of the newcastle ones do but there happy to send between stores as there getting mine up for me

thanks for heads up

shooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L VT Acclaim
Which repco? Why so cheap?[/QUO

There hell cheap coz Aunger have stopped producing them. That's what the repco guy told me any way and they just want to clear floor space.