Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian Motoring Enthusiasts Party

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Kicking him and going for possibly Tony Standfield would be their best option. There hasnt been much word from anyone in the party since the weekend, not a good sign.

No for state reps. That's next on the agenda. Considering the party has only existed since May the smart thing would have been to go for state first.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
FWIW, the clip or part thereof was on TV news last night, picking up and throwing kangaroo fecal matter, throwing it about at people near him, and running to a male person and pulling down his trousers to expose his buttocks.
Laughing all the time of course. Very poor taste indeed. We truly don't want or need this type of fool in our senate.

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
No for state reps. That's next on the agenda. Considering the party has only existed since May the smart thing would have been to go for state first.

I would have to agree with you there.
Its like building a house with no foundations.... The house would fall in a heap

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Well seeing as all the issues they want to tackle are STATE matters youd think that would make sense. However there wont be any State elections for another 2 years or so, everyone has pretty much just finished them up.

True but 2 years is a good amount of time to get the right people to represent us, raise more funds, put more thought into policies and get the word out there regarding who they are and what they stand for.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
True but 2 years is a good amount of time to get the right people to represent us, raise more funds, put more thought into policies and get the word out there regarding who they are and what they stand for.

What exactly do they stand for? Illegally modified vehicles not getting defects?

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
With how Victorian motorists treat cyclists I wouldn't dare venture on the route that I would need to use to get to work. It is one of the only policies of the greens I agree with that more cycling lanes are required.

It's a two way street. Unfortunately its more wide spread than just motorist and cyclists. People in general care about nothing but themselves in this day.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
What exactly do they stand for? Illegally modified vehicles not getting defects?

Basically safely modified vehicles, clearer laws for modifications instead of all these grey areas that are left to officer discretion, a higher standard of education for young drivers, better roads etc etc.

Like I said the 2 years would of been a good start to getting their policies straight and putting more thought into it instead of a bunch of rushed, very basic policies.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST

Some things I have picked up on via their Grunt Files FB page.....
- Use of the word 'Hoon' is discriminatory, and as such want protection from anti-hoon stories by way of HREOC intervention. (is a federal issue but is also nonsense)
-Car enthusiasm acknowledged as a Human Right (The arguments surrounding this were the most hilarious)
-Cops to not harrass modified car owners (plausible, but a state issue, and issue doesn't have widespread public acknowledgement)
-take away some police powers with respect to hoon laws (i.e. instant confiscation, onus of proof etc - plausible, but again is a state issue)
- a 'balance' between environmental concerns and personal freedom (looking at actual arguments posed suggest removing many restrictions related to modified vehicle noise/emissions)