Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AutoBarn - Not Happy !

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
so no luck with wax and grease remover?

im still curious to see how bad it is now.

but if you dont want to post pics or anything else, tell me and i will close this thread. all its going to do is allow people to fire shots at businesses.

Teef

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 - - VE SV6
so no luck with wax and grease remover?

im still curious to see how bad it is now.

but if you dont want to post pics or anything else, tell me and i will close this thread. all its going to do is allow people to fire shots at businesses.

Just made a post .
No - I'm not posting any photos for your benefit or curiosity.
I feel I'm getting a similar attidude from you that I experienced at Valley Heights .
If this topic is a personal embarasment to you I'm sorry and feel free to delete it .

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just made a post .

what post?

No - I'm not posting any photos for your benefit or curiosity.
I feel I'm getting a similar attidude from you that I experienced at Valley Heights .

ok, i'll assume you're giving me the same attitute as the customers that expect everything for nothing, and generally arc up over simple things. i swear its like a sport to some.

If this topic is a personal embarasment to you I'm sorry and feel free to delete it .

why would this topic be an embarrassment to me? i dont work for valley heights autobarn.the employees i work with, all put in the extra effort to keep customers happy, even when theyre being wankers.

i just dont like he people have a bad experience with one retail store and expect all the other stores from the same company are the same. they cant defend themselves against any of it.

YOU posted this thread asking for advice on what to do, i've tried helping, but you're not helping me to help you.

i ask for pics, you dont post any, i havent seen any post from you saying how you went with cleaning it yourself, first post mentions scratches, second only mentions marks.

its mustn't be as bad as you are making it out to be if you'll "live with it and move on"

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
hakhawk i know what its like having to deal with customers, but at the end of the day when working for a retailer, it is you/your company trying to sell goods/services to a customer, not the other way round. He paid his hard earned money expecting a level of quality/service and he didnt receive that. He is will within his rights to complain, and to contact the ACCC so they can investigate. If they find the retailer not at fault, then all good for them.

Customers can definitely be a pain in the ass, but you should expect it working in retail. Thats why I got as far away as I could from it!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
cant help those that dont want to be helped i guess.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
im in same shoes as hakawk.... if you post a pic theres a chance someone can tell you how to fix it .... its not that hard to post a pic mate.

posting a thread askingfor advice when you wont even show a pic to people isnt exactly helpful

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Were you going to fix it for him?

no, but i could certainly try and give him advice/tips on fixing it, etc.

why would i travel to nsw to fix something i didnt damage, and which would cost a few dollars from ebay/wreckers for new bits in good condition?

but im sure if he wanted replacement bits, he would want new old stock, in pristine condition, as do most people for a vehicle of that age.