Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beware of Chocolate Ice Cream

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
see this is why i can't work in fastfood/hospitality, so many things would go into whingers food it serously wouldn't be funny....for me it would be but not for the whinger lol.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
oh btw for the brisbane people...do NOT eat at the coffee club at aspley....just trust me on that or don't lol

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
see this is why i can't work in fastfood/hospitality, so many things would go into whingers food it serously wouldn't be funny....for me it would be but not for the whinger lol.

At the restaurant we have a policy, you **** with the food we fire you. lol

oh btw for the brisbane people...do NOT eat at the coffee club at aspley....just trust me on that or don't lol

ooo why not, tell me tell me

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
this might sound weird, but seriously, if you wanted to "get someone" you wouldn't **** in ice cream and make it so god damned obvious that the food has been messed with - thats just stupid.....but it makes good headlines now doesnt it?
if someone was getting back at a customer, the sabotaged food would be covert - i mean the whole idea is to get them to eat something gross without them even realiseing it yeah?
it just doesn't weigh up, i think this family is doing the dodge and i hope they get torn to shreds once it goes to court.

jettaboy

Reaction score
Its suposedly inconclusive what the substance is anyway.

HK-VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ECOTEC
I cant believe this happened,If its proven they should be force fed human waste and be shut down.

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
Who knows what is true though? we are talking about the media here and if anyone is out to make money its them!! It has been confirmed there was poo in the ice-cream and I have to say Minux if I were in a hotel eating I sure as hell would not stand up and let everyone know what had happened, I don't want people to know I had eaten poo!!!

They may have done a "stink Palm" but with the spoon insted? ie spoon between the butt cheeks and rub or wiped their ass with their hand and then rolled out the ice-cream either way the only confirmed thing in this case is that the kitchen is in awesome condition and their was poo in the ice-cream, apart from that there has been nothing else confirmed so lets wait for the investigation before we start blaming people, this is a fairly gross situation to be in by all I can only imagine!!!!

Paytz

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ Exec
Meh the chick was prolly a HUGE BITCH to the poor bastards that were serving her i don't blame them to be honest guess she wont be such a mole to the next person who serves her food.

I Never break the cardinal rule don't F*** with those who handle your food.

Some people just seem to be on their rags all the time especially when it comes to food i don't do that sort of thing but if someones not civil about it i don't treat them as nicely as i do someone that dont hoot holler and carry on like the worlds hugest douche when they have an issue.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I'm gonna blame it on the Bra Boys. That's the pub they go to sometimes :D

It's the same place where that Bra Boys VS the Coppers fight went down. The big one.

Poopoo.