Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

big bass songs

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Brycestro said:
Correction - Snoop's producers have some awesome bass lines, Snoop just has a limited vocabulary along with one of his own.

Hahaha, smooth. :yeah:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
walesy_5.0 said:
not in the car! i got the shits with mates alway asking to put music on so i took the cd player out, rather listen too the car

I'd have to agree, despite some people objections the sound of the common 5L is one of the best things going. I don't care if it turns heads or if anyone else doesnt like it, it's a V8, it sounds awesome and it's MINE! That last bit is important as indicated by capitalisation, being in the drivers seat squeezing the throttle and hearing that throaty roar, shift down and the beast rumbles in deep menacing tones. It's not just an engine, it's a power trip! :yeah: These days I truly enjoy driving into work with the 8 burbling away happily, overtaking slow traffic is not only a routine task, it's an auditory pleasure.

Anyway, you're all probably thinking I'm high on something slightly less than legal, but it's gonna get worse. :D I've just been going through the CD collection and I found some Jamiroquai, it's not big heavy bass, but it's a good dynamic and original bass line generally. Anyone else share the passion for the cat in the hat? Or have I lost it totally?

totality

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina wagon 5.0 litre
i also like freestyler by bomfunk mc's. good base line in that.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
benim2000 said:
if your rolling up to a party or trying to show off you system, what songs do u play to really shake the ground? :thumbsup:
No system installed at the moment, but with the previous 12" sub... A 42Hz tone with the windows down worked well. It made sheds rattle, plaster on the inside of a mate's house resonate, and your chest compress if you were in the car or standing near a window.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
Touch it Part.2 - Busta Rhymes feat. a shitload of other rappers, big bass :yeah: Not dance, but has biig DOOF everynow and again :)

C

Crimmo

Evening Breeze by Bliss N Eso has a sick bass line. I'm not usually a fan of aussie hip-hop but this song hits hard.

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
heres a few hip-hop n rap tracks with some good bass.

e-40 - tell me when to go
David Banner - cadillacs on 22's
Juvenille - whats happnin & got that fire
Paul wall, ashanti & Method man - still on it
Master P - bourbans & lacs
Roy Jones jr - cant be touched
Ice cube - why we thugs
Mike jones - back then & still tippin
Paul Wall - they dont know
Eazy-E - boyz n da hood & Real motherf**kn G'z
NWA - somethin 2 dance 2

Infanti

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2
there is one song called 'rainbow in the sky'. Its has the best bass in the world although i tried downloading it and cant get the right version. There is a couple of vesions and the awesome bass one isnt there. Someone tell me if ya can post songs and i'll do it, definately worth listening to...

ICUBYE

Do I Smell Burnin Rubber?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5.0Litre '96 Series 1
i haven't found a song that pumps my system as well as "The Black Eyed Peas - Pump It"

But im on the hunt, will check out all of these tracks...

BTW im not into R'n'B or Techno, i like Metal, Rock and Punk.

But Pump it still goes pretty hard.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Hey if you wanna try something different without much bass, not that i'm aware of yet..

Try cradle of filth. :thumbsup: