Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

black holden badge?

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Here you go:

3968229990_f5f8fb8e23_o.jpg

3968229252_c31b037cc8_o.jpg

Notice I redid the "V" so that it is black and red.

You can also see them on my youtube posting. YouTube - VE SSV Commodore, Cammed, OTR, Full 3" Exhaust

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
one more photo but in daylight this time :)
nbbb.jpg

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
yeah black badges do look good, i did mine on the vz last week, thinking about doing the back lion to

disorganise

Reaction score
Members Ride
F2 GTS 2015
I'm not sold on the whole black badge thing myself (each to his own, I like shiny), I DO really dig the front spoiler thing though. Did you do that yourself or is it a purchasable item from somewhere? Not that it'd probably look any good on my whitey but always nice to know options

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
you can't ... it has a mounting ring and smaller mesh underneath

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
I'm not sold on the whole black badge thing myself (each to his own, I like shiny), I DO really dig the front spoiler thing though. Did you do that yourself or is it a purchasable item from somewhere? Not that it'd probably look any good on my whitey but always nice to know options

Their available from Holden. Not sure what their called though, I reckon they look tops too.

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS

hey man sorry for the late reply its a front lip spoiler from holden cost me about $275 and took me 40 mins to put on just some screws and double sided tape it actually looks pretty nice on a white ve :)