Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blown Vy Ss

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
omg.. i can see alot of blood sweat and tears going into that car... but GOD DAYUM!!! i would only ever use that car for shows if i owned it, id be dead within a week if i used it as a daily :D plus i doubt tyres would last me a day haha

nice ride mate, twin turbo setup..god dont get me started or im gonna go hafta change my undies...

cheers
Josh

enhancedss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE R8 LS3, VYSS Ute 10.0@146MPH & VYSSTT 525rwkw
hit a gold mine did ya?

seen it out and about..mental.

nah no gold mine, its called hard work, many long hours working, and then i put my family first, as some do know......then i spend on the car as a reward to myself...hence why i keep working 12-16 hours days.

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
New brakes look the part brad, the rims arnt too bad, i like em cos i had a similar set, what did it pull on the dyno at the show? i saw a photo of it on there, whens your dyno arrive :D

Edit Read your previous post about power, nice figures

Last edited:

Donnie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Black SV8
Slick looking car man...and that much power! DAYM!!!I want more power out off my VZ SV8, but i dont know if I can handle THAT much power that you have! I think the sweetest thing about it is that you have THAT much power, and get 600KMS to a tank!!!! I cant even get near 500KMS!!! DANG IT!!! Great work neither way!

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
just a tip, u never ever say that to the mrs, so slowly lead her into it, with a tune/otr/diff gears etc, then go down the forced induction path, we call this breaking them in...:thumbsup:

I agree with the breaking in rule.. start with exhaust and cai, then once you get the nod for an edit start dropping hints about diff gears..... lol

Great car mate hope i can pump those sorts of figures out in the future:thumbsup:

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
very nice car, my vr wouldnt start if it was parked next to urs in pure jealousy lol what did u have to tune to get 600kms outa tank?