Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Both Cooling Fan's Not Running? Help

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Jaycar are cheap option 2 for under 10. I don't like bridging stuff I rather replace.

Colin Lovegrove

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore series ll
Ohms is a function on a multimeter.
Is that what you meant?
Yeah i havint got one of them but i took out low speed relay got temp up to 90 with aircon on an high speed fan was coming on an off but nothing with aircon off

Colin Lovegrove

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore series ll
Yeah i havint got one of them but i took out low speed relay got temp up to 90 with aircon on an high speed fan was coming on an off but nothing with aircon off
Sorry to bother i got temp up to 112 and high speed fan did come on so sorry about before mate i just gotta find out why im loosing rpms when ive done a fair few kms i take my foot of excellarator and my rpms drop like its going to stall thats with gas i might try it running it with petrol see if it does same thing

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Is that with a new sensor fitted? Maybe 112 not hotter enough it might need 115 on yours, the sensor sends the signal to the bcm to tell the relay to ground, well I think it does as that's how the starting relay works with your key fob touching the outer ring, and I think the headlight also work that way that's why u have to take note when wiring fog lights on as well.

For the revs that can be just a bad IAC valve, give the body throttle a good clean and replace the IAC if fuel does the same.