Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Breaking news osama bin laden dead

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Obama Won't Release Bin Laden Photos | Osama Bin Laden Dead

Hmmm... interesting move by Obama.

This is going to set a fire under the bum of every conspiracy theorist in the world.

Though I guess I can see the angle he is coming from, those who don't believe Osama is dead will not be convinced by a picture of half his head and those who believe already don't need further proof.

One opinion from me though, under Bush's leadership the US would have never found Osama so I guess is a null point.

Hmmm...

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
I personally don't believe the pictures should have been released regardless. If they were leaked they would be strung up all over every television channel and the Internet. I wouldn't want my kids to see that kind of thing just so a few skeptics can breath easy (not that I have kids, but you know).
America continuously makes a dill of itself in a lot of other situations, I don't think Obama would lie and say he is dead and leave America open to taunts from Taliban that he is still here blah blah. And make themselves look even stupider.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
The US is saving the photo's for later if needed. They are very satisfied that he is dead so save the photo Ace for later.

Now for the taliban's next move....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Obama Won't Release Bin Laden Photos | Osama Bin Laden Dead

One opinion from me though, under Bush's leadership the US would have never found Osama so I guess is a null point.

Hmmm...

Umm, how do you know that exactly lol?

My guess is, if Bush had found him Usama would have been taken alive and tried. Just like Saddam. I find it funny that people condemed bush over this exact sort of thing yet have said nothing about Obama's seek and destroy mission.

The USA may be in a bit of international strife, entering the country and assasinating someone without permission is a risky move (heck look at the left when Israel did a similar thing to another terrorist).

While I am glad the man is dead (well so we are told), things should have been done correctly and he should of faced trial and legal execution.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Umm, how do you know that exactly lol?

My guess is, if Bush had found him Usama would have been taken alive and tried. Just like Saddam. I find it funny that people condemed bush over this exact sort of thing yet have said nothing about Obama's seek and destroy mission.

The USA may be in a bit of international strife, entering the country and assasinating someone without permission is a risky move (heck look at the left when Israel did a similar thing to another terrorist).

While I am glad the man is dead (well so we are told), things should have been done correctly and he should of faced trial and legal execution.

why does it seriously matter if he was LEGALLY executed. As Jesterarts said this would have only given him chance to escape or for them to hijack or put more Army personnel at risk. All im trying to say is why waste more money and effort on someone like this. The people that he killed were not fairly Trialed before he got a plane run into their building so why should he be fairly trialed.

Last edited:

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Front page of the Herald-Sun reminded me of Bill Lawry! :rofl2:

" Got him, YES!"

[youtube]WuZjM2Vnuy8[/youtube]

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Osama got his virgins.

4373_ugly_monster_girl.jpg

You should see the ugly ones. lol

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Osama Bin Laden death: UK Muslims stage mock funeral outside US Embassy | Mail Online

I think the link says enough.

I think a few more double taps in London could go down well.

If i were englishman, I would be very worried. The fact these fanatics thought it suitable to protest about this PIGS death says a lot.

Just for laughs

'It is only a matter of time before another atrocity - the West is the enemy,' Abu Muaz, 28, from east London, said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...funeral-outside-US-Embassy.html#ixzz1LcmGdXyb

Why do these dumb ####s move to the west if they hate it so much? Ohhh welfare....forgot.

Last edited:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Osama was nothing more then a financier and a scape goat. They Al Quida (sp?) haven't needed him in years so his death stops nothing. The fact that the way the operation was carried out (unarmed people being killed including Osama) will do nothing more but bring other people to support the cause. This is one of the biggest mistakes the US have ever made.