Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car cameras

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
watch the video in fullscreen, the small size gives the illusion of it being faster.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
You openly admit to speeding in the first place, but its more that your driving too fast for the conditions. Residential street with parked cars on both sides of the road, oncoming vehicles and driving a large vehicle yourself.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You openly admit to speeding in the first place, but its more that your driving too fast for the conditions. Residential street with parked cars on both sides of the road, oncoming vehicles and driving a large vehicle yourself.

Exactly right.

In fact i would go one further..

The dark car turned left, and when the Camry turned left an approaching car made the camry harder to turn safely so waited for it to pass being in a tight residential street.
Didnt help the fact that there was a reddish ford falcon wagon with its bum out a bit, also causing the turning circle of the Camry to be wider and restricting Camry's initial line of sight.
So in fact i would say the Camry driver did in fact drive to the conditions which he saw fit.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Haha nice edit on your post, I put it back for you.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Attachments

• TVR.jpg
    TVR.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 254

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Shame the video's don't have telemetry on them (RPM, braking, speed, gear, distance to car in front) that would end a lot of debates. It would show exactly what TVR is doing, until then it's his word and everyone's assumptions.

One thing I've learned over the years is you can only worry about yourself on the road, some people are aggressive dicks on the roads and some people are petrified of the road and we're all human and errors of judgement account for a lot of stuff too.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Shame the video's don't have telemetry on them (RPM, braking, speed, gear, distance to car in front) that would end a lot of debates. It would show exactly what TVR is doing, until then it's his word and everyone's assumptions.

One thing I've learned over the years is you can only worry about yourself on the road, some people are aggressive dicks on the roads and some people are petrified of the road and we're all human and errors of judgement account for a lot of stuff too.

I cant speak for whichever brand of camera TVR records with, but the one I am using gives you the option of removing or retaining those details ( and the sound ), when exporting the video.

The only thing I cant do is remove only part of the data.. ie I cant leave the speed displayed and remove the GPS figures, I can keep all of the data or none. Since the original video is retained until deleted, it means I could make as many different versions as I like, with data, without data, with sound, without sound.

Of course, if it displays evidence that doesn't support your case, you would probably leave that bit out when exporting :D

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I cant speak for whichever brand of camera TVR records with, but the one I am using gives you the option of removing or retaining those details ( and the sound ), when exporting the video.

The only thing I cant do is remove only part of the data.. ie I cant leave the speed displayed and remove the GPS figures, I can keep all of the data or none. Since the original video is retained until deleted, it means I could make as many different versions as I like, with data, without data, with sound, without sound.

Of course, if it displays evidence that doesn't support your case, you would probably leave that bit out when exporting :D

I was looking into getting one of the blackvue cams, which has GPS and speed. Mainly because the quality of my current cam isnt all that great for getting license plates.

All mine gives you is the option for sound on/off and time/ date on and off