Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Club President charged

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
yes, but my point is that every thread i see minux reply on, is ALWAYS linked with labor bashin' lol... social politics have nothing to do with one guy getting busted, the court will sort it all out

So politicians DONT make laws? Serious question, because thats how i thought they were passed....

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
So politicians DONT make laws? Serious question, because thats how i thought they were passed....

if a cop ABUSES the law- is it the pollies fault? they can only write the laws- they cant hold the cop's hands too

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
who else joined the "I've been f**** over by the Taskforce Diagonal one too many times" on facebook

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
if a cop ABUSES the law- is it the pollies fault? they can only write the laws- they cant hold the cop's hands too

As above, what the heck are you on about. I;m reading nothing about police abusing powers, just a stupid law being created

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
"After a cruise in July, which involved about 250 cars, Barnes said he had told police "what happens when I finish the cruise is not on my shoulders", despite it shutting down sections of the highway and leaving it coated in oil and rubber.

He was also photographed participating in a "breakaway" group of the cruise where drivers took turns doing burnouts and "circle work" in a 100km/h zone.

"I'll admit that I'm a bit of a hoon," the Findon father of two said last July.

"I'll go to their burnout spots but I've got kids now and I'm back with my missus."

Barnes, who has previously lost his licence over traffic offences, also said the nights were about "showing what your car is made of"."

it just clearly shows he cant run a club properly, if he doesn't want bad behaviour- run it better

and of course you're gonna get bad rep for running a show like this

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Lets back up a step. If stupid laws weren't passed, would a cop be ABLE to abuse their power with said law.......no.

it just clearly shows he cant run a club properly, if he doesn't want bad behaviour- run it better

and of course you're gonna get bad rep for running a show like this
I said dont start with the club bs. His club is no different to the rest. They all break the law. Some get caught, some dont. I've seen with my own eyes the president of HCC dragging down the express way. The difference was he didn't get caught.....

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Some get caught, some dont. I've seen with my own eyes the president of HCC dragging down the express way. The difference was he didn't get caught.....

Ahhh the Hypocritical Car Club, where non Committee members or those not in the inner circle get threatened to behave but the Committee and their friends drive illegally when it suits. As a former member of the inner circle for a number of years I can attest to illegal driving behaviour and a 'do as I say not as I do' attitude on the roads.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
i dont think it matters what the club is called ive seen all clubs have their bad apples even in the older guys clubs with old school v8s
everyones actions should be their own and not the fault of 1 person
noone holds a gun to any ones head who drives a modded car

GenReaper

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.AusHeli.com
Members Ride
VY SS Series II Wagon
Sash that doesnt suprise me one bit.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I said dont start with the club bs. His club is no different to the rest. They all break the law. Some get caught, some dont. I've seen with my own eyes the president of HCC dragging down the express way. The difference was he didn't get caught.....

You say "don't start with the club bs", but perhaps it's relevant? I've never been into that scene much myself, but hearing from people who are it would seem there are some clubs which have a culture and attitude which supports hooning and other illegal behaviour far more than others. Sure there are bound to be bad apples in almost any club, but if you've got a club which is basically breeding them, surely thats a pretty significant distinction?