Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Carl Williams bashed to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
I've gotta add my two cents here.

First of all, I would just like to point out that, he isn't your average criminal. So why you guys talk about him like he's the crack head living down the street from you who will break into your house for drugs is beyond me.

Yeah he sold a lot of drugs, and yeah he may of killed a few people. But he done it to people who where actively trying to kill him, the way I look at it is, people look at Ned Kelly and think "yeah he's an aussie legend", but he killed innocent police officers... You guys wont see the comparison, but I see the killing and exploitation of innocent people like your average street crim to be far worst compared to what Carl done.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I've gotta add my two cents here.

First of all, I would just like to point out that, he isn't your average criminal. So why you guys talk about him like he's the crack head living down the street from you who will break into your house for drugs is beyond me.

Yeah he sold a lot of drugs, and yeah he may of killed a few people. But he done it to people who where actively trying to kill him, the way I look at it is, people look at Ned Kelly and think "yeah he's an aussie legend", but he killed innocent police officers... You guys wont see the comparison, but I see the killing and exploitation of innocent people like your average street crim to be far worst compared to what Carl done.

The guy manufactured and sold drugs to thousands of people with no regard to their safety or well being. It is very safe to say that he directly contributed to the OD and death of more than a few who wanted nothing more than to to take a pill and go partying. This does not absolve their own caulpability in any shape or form. Carl Williams got what he deserved.

Reaper

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
We're still paying for him though. Three seperate enquiries essentially funded by the taxpayer.

He was charged of murder.

He was murdered.

They know when, where and how. Case closed.

Why waste any more money on him?

SS 1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
he is a coward murderer.......he paid people 2 kill other people coz he couldnt do it himself
n people are sayin what bout his daughter................well i reckon shes better off without him. not much of a role model.
on another thing jus heard on the radio they are going to be charges laid asap
i think theres more to it. hes old man visited him jus hours b4 it all happened.......

HoldrodeoLT

I have no lemon pledge...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden Rodeo RA LT, 2008 Polaris Hawkeye 300
I heard on the radio this morning, that it might of been a set-up by the cops..
and now he's in witness protection..

Oh well, as already stated,
Live it, die by it

liamvys

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vy 2 s ute
the guy taht killed him might just wanted to make a name for him self for being the man that killed carl williams were alot of people couldnt

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
It all comes down to Karma, you shank someone, eventually you'll get shanked end of story.

Did he deserve to die? No,
Why?No one deserves to be murdered and he got out of his sentence prematurely. tax payer dollars were going to punish him.

As for his daughter. Well poor her, but you have to have faith that she will be given the chance to escape the life of crime her parents have subjected her to, The question is will she choose to?

but damn he had a HOT VS SS in underbelly =P Wonder if he actually owned one like that.

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Plenty of rumors going round that Carl Williams is now in witness protection, Was told this my my next door neighbor who is a jail guard and used to work at Barwon jail.

Wonder how true this is...?

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
Maybe He ran away with Michael Jackson.....

I was told by my neighbour that the AFL was spying us him from space and we all need to wear a tinfoil helmet so they cant read our thoughts, He's the kinda guy that doesn't like to wear pants.... Doesn't mean its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.