Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore 3D modeling

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Hi guys, just a newbie here:p I hope this is the right section...

Anyways, one of my hobbies is creating 3D CG models (the kind you use for games). For the most part I stick to JDM cars, but I decided to have a go at a VN Commodore for fun^^
View attachment 193154 View attachment 193155 View attachment 193156
I will be making this Commodore for BeamNG.drive, a very in-depth driving simulator. Due to the way in which the game simulates it's vehicles, the model will contain a detailed interior and running gear for maximum authenticity;)
View attachment 193157 View attachment 193158 View attachment 193159 View attachment 193160
As I said earlier, I'm mainly into Japanese cars, so for the best possible result I thought it would be a good idea to share the progress with you guys!

Also if anyone has any reference pics they would like to share, I'd greatly appreciate them! Particularly of the underside, Google is not being my friend.

And finally some in-game screens, she does hectic skids:D
View attachment 193161 View attachment 193162
There used to be this car modelling website where you could build your own JDM + Euro (STuner), Commodore (Commoconfigurator, or Falcon (Falcon Builder)... However due to flash shutting down, the developers moved it to a site called "STuner 2.0," but the models are not complete unfortunately, especially when it comes to Commodores and Falcons...