Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Corey's VX Clubsport R8. Manual, coulsons, sunroof, 20's

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
Sht man, I didn't realise you were still run HSV headers and Cats, thats awesome.. (same as me lol) so I should be able to make some alright power after the tune alone then. Altho ur is a 6sp man. an mins auto.

But I been in Adams car, and that goes alright! ;) So can't complain if i get the same.. :p 17days to goooooo (till my tune)...

Congrats on the cam, looks like its a winner! what were the specs?

Also.......... video of idle? ;)

Cheers dude, I can't figure out a way to upload a vid of the idle from my phone but if you have Adams number get him to send one through as I sent him one earlier. Pacemakers and high flow cats are next on the cards for sure! I want that 300 haha

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
My bad! I posted mis-information there from memory. A 3.8-litre V6 has 147kw. I must have added 12kws to sound better about myself hahaha. Like an increase of 12kw is going to ever make much difference. Plus, being a 15 year old car must have lost some gruff by now.
The Supercharged V6 put out 171kws of power, but the 5.0-litre V8 engines come in either 179kws or 195kws dependant on which one you got...

Source: www.vtcommodore.com

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
My bad! I posted mis-information there from memory. A 3.8-litre V6 has 147kw. I must have added 12kws to sound better about myself hahaha. Like an increase of 12kw is going to ever make much difference. Plus, being a 15 year old car must have lost some gruff by now.
The Supercharged V6 put out 171kws of power, but the 5.0-litre V8 engines come in either 179kws or 195kws dependant on which one you got...

Source: Holden VT Commodore

He was talking rwkw's, you're talking at the fly...big difference.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
what about some form of advanti's ? or do ya wanna keep em to some form of holden rims ?

madrids_zps234524c6.png

advanti_zps65888049.png

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
what about some form of advanti's ? or do ya wanna keep em to some form of holden rims ?

madrids_zps234524c6.png

advanti_zps65888049.png

I hate advanti choppers with a passion haha. I work at a Bridgestone store so I can get good prices on wheels. I'm really liking the advanti 'villens' but I'm too fussy. I really want a set of simmons..

And Matt I'm not too keen on selling them really. May keep them in the shed or put them on my vk.

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
i like the top photoshop, but not the bottom one. Those rims don't look nice on that car or with red imo!