Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cosmo 05 VZ Lumina [MODS ON THE WAY!]

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
id DEFINITELY go the vz hsv projectors over the DRLs, iv had both and just went back the hsv projectors as i found the drls to put out **** light output compare to the hsv ones. there also made cheaply and look cheap to, especially when you put them next to the hsv projectors, just look how much bigger the projectors and hi beam reflectors are on the hsv lights compared to the DRLs in this pic of mine. i dont see the point in spending money buying lights that dont actually work better than what you already can get standard.

photo-242.jpg

cheers scott

The hsv projectors definitely look more smarter.. Might as well keep my standard lights for the time being, until I have cash to flash around..

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Dodgy paint edit, but shows you difference with no towbar and yellow calipers from the current.
jpd5xk.png

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
I called around all the wreckers in Townsville for my house mates vz like 2 weeks ago. Absolutely nothing man. But give it a go anyway man.

I will keep trying, might strike lucky :)

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Got me some new seat covers today, they look and feel pretty good I reckon.
Ultralow King Springs 70mm's (Front + Rear) go in at the end of the month, with a new exhaust + exterior is being fully detailed as well.

mv6xjm.jpg

crazy2009

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2005 VZ V6
Hi Scotty,

A big thanks man you saved me @299.95 buying these DRL's off eBay from carsrus they do look pretty **** and coupled with your other observations quality etc glad I read your post. Will stick to paying that little bit extra for original replacements

Cheers

Nils

damo.91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Storm
the after picture looks good mate but you should also think about removing the mudflaps too

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
the after picture looks good mate but you should also think about removing the mudflaps too

Yeah their coming off also mate.

Also putting in VZ CALAIS TAIL LIGHTS soon, getting rid of the EXECUTIVE stocks (with nightshade)

will look much cleaner & one less thing to be defected on :)