Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creole Creme, Are You Offended?

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Going by many of your posts it would appear that you don't think this is at all important, bordering on insulting your intelligence. So how can we make this stupid **** go away? Are there any polls or the like somewhere that i can put my name down to that will make it so i never have to hear some whiny narrow minded conservative sort carry on about "colour". "Colour" is not a state of mind unless you make it one. My Maori mate from primary school wasn't brown/black, he was my mate. HE ISN"T A FCKING COLOUR YOU RETARDS (@ conservatives).

B

BXHD

Minux can I report you for pathetic reason? My reason is that every time I see you avatar I keep getting the word "giggity' keeps going over and over in my mind.

bahaha same!
and whenever i watch family guy, i imagine Minux being like Quagmire. And it disturbes me a little bit. LOL.

"Hello, and welcome to another edition of Midnight Q. Tonight we're gonna enjoy some jazz from Charles Mingus. Norman Maylor's here to read an excerpt from his latest work. And we also have a girl from Omaha hiding a banana. We're gonna find out where. Giggity giggity. Giggity goo. Stick around."

LMFAO! :lmao:

chopper_1.jpg

HAHAHAA GOLD!!!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
[rant]

Yeah I read about this, bloody joke. These people need to get a ****ing life. Seriously. :hmmm:

I didn't even know what the term was before I read it in the paper, and then theyr are like ":blah blah: blah :blah blah: America :blah blah:"

F@@K!! YEAHS IN F'ING AUSTRALIA!!!

WE DO NOT GIVE HALF A HAIRY OLD DOG TURD WHAT SOME TERMS MEANS IN F'ING AMERICA!

Next we be running around having to call a blackboard an 'AfricanAmerican' board, we won't be allowed to eat chocolate cookies because their color is offensive and and the Great White Shark will become the 'Great Policitally correct shark!!!'

This is getting stupid beyond a joke, clearly these people are really bloody bored if they are getting caught up in this rubbish.
:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

[/rant]

PS, new smileys are awesome! :p

Someone give this man a cigar! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's pure ****ing gold! :D

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Got sent this in an email a while back. Not sure how long it'll stay cos it may be racist...

"WHITE Pride"
This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is???

Proud to be White
Michael Richards makes his point..............
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, Kike, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink . You call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law an d posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
/
It's true when you think about it, and it'll apply here to Australia as much as it does America. Personally, I'm sick of how everytime a culture migrates to Australia, we have to bend and twist to their whim or we're racists.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Got sent this in an email a while back. Not sure how long it'll stay cos it may be racist...

"WHITE Pride"
This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is???

Proud to be White
Michael Richards makes his point..............
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, Kike, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink . You call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law an d posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
/
It's true when you think about it, and it'll apply here to Australia as much as it does America. Personally, I'm sick of how everytime a culture migrates to Australia, we have to bend and twist to their whim or we're racists.

**** that makes some good points!! Good email! But if you put those points up against a representative for african american rights over there, they would argue all those points to the ground with all their might. Just like on those stupid American shows like Oprah, Dr.Phil etc. It just turns into a **** fight because for instance a white representative would raise a few good points, then the black representative would feel offended and feel a huge need to defend his people (fair enough too), or vice versa, then it all just turns into a massive **** fight.

coolngroovy

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ Calais
I'm not going to buy into a racial debate, but i do have a question regarding the Hey Hey skit which apparently offended the whole of America.
Imitation is supposedly the highest form of flattery.....so if i was going to impersonate M.Jackson, what color should i be?
Or is it a case of EVERY jackson impersonator is racist?

Oh, btw, from discussing this topic on a US forum, i was surprised to find out that the majority of the US forumers hadn't heard of the issue. It was all media hype!
Go figure!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
If you impersonated MJ but painted white, it would be seen as funny i'll bet.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If you impersonated MJ but painted white, it would be seen as funny i'll bet.

Only impersonations of MJ should be done in skeletons. Best be careful though, might offend some porch monkeys(lmao best ever scene clerks 2) who claim skeletons are not white, they are black too, i mean, darker shade of white.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
ROFL @ Clerks, love that scene :rofl:

I personally think people shouldn't impersonate MJ fullstop. It's a crime against themselves.