Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dave's VT executive

louiedoggs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Excecutive Series 1
Hey Port3r (DavE)

Awesome looking ride you had, it looked much the same as mine before you changed the rear garnish to VX style etc. I got my VE SSV's from Mick at Bay Rd as well, very helpful, and decent price.
Are your tyres noisey? I got Diamondback TR968's and they make a whirring sound at most speeds, not bad at $189 a corner!
Well done your car looks awesome man! Do you get any form of scrubbage from the front when full lock? Mine scrubs on front inner guard plastic! :(

Cheers

They scrub? I don't get any. Mine do 'whir' tho...mainly when de-acclerating. usually at low speeds too. What size rims do u have? I have 19's and they cost me $180 a corner...

Mike

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Man it looks fantastic!

Like a different car! U must be very happy.

I can't believe how much it changed the look. it looks so much 'fatter' in the ass. I love it.

What's next on the agenda?

Well done...:thumbsup:

Michael

Yeah I'm fair stoked mate, she's got a big booty now :p Loving it to be honest.

Next on the agenda... probably black altezza headlights then a nice tint, but it might be a while, short on the ol' car funds at the moment, and I've got a few things to take care of first. :(

Dave.

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Just a few more pics I took this morning :)

Cheers to VT97CALAIS for choppin' on those whitewalls for me, they are clearly going on the list!!

portermaike.jpg

DSC07740.jpg

DSC07739.jpg

Cheers, Dave.

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
CV8-R Tailights look nice but to be honest I think the SII tailights & garnish gave the car abit more style.

I couldn't stand the massive red plastic to be honest :( If the car was red, it might have looked a bit better, but as silver, i saw it as an eye sore after a while. Thanks for the input though :thumbsup:

Dave.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
I couldn't stand the massive red plastic to be honest :( If the car was red, it might have looked a bit better, but as silver, i saw it as an eye sore after a while. Thanks for the input though :thumbsup:

Dave.

That's it aye, everyone to their own... Just glad you went CV8-R tailights... hardly used but the best looking of the range....

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
Dave,

Just sent you another chop mod of your car to your email ! :)

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
That's it aye, everyone to their own... Just glad you went CV8-R tailights... hardly used but the best looking of the range....

Sh!t yeah mate, probably because they are so damn expensive but! Holden know how to rip a poor fella off mate :p I wanted to clear steer of the altezza tail lights, can't stand them, so these were my best choice.

daz08

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 V6 Calais SII
Looking tops mate! when u gettin the whitewalls done?