Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Definition Of "Ricer"

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
LOL....especially if it were around the new estates near you...Those roads are death traps

we live near a school (Deer Park North Pri) and the street is packed at 3:30Pm, they leave all their cars on the street sometimes in the drive way (the whole frontyard is concreat, no grass anywhere)
When i say "street" i mean, infront of our+their neighbours and more then happy to leave their junk (Shopping carts, Beer Bottles, asian cd's) on front nature strips, leaving no space for us.
i've had to park my car at my grandparents acouple of times because they cbf moving their car(s) half a meter so i can get in the drive way (my dad uses a trailer aswell)

*a ricer just drove past, and the rear wing alone looked like it weighted a ton!:rofl:
i think his trying to hard

Last edited:

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the fluffy toys? All the tweety birds and mickey mice that line the dash and parcel tray. Even the guys do it... I asked someone i know with an rx8 why he did it and he reckons the chicks dig it.

jeeze.... *facepalm* what has this world come to?! Have we stooped so low for 'da chicks mate!' to throw fluffy toys in our pide and joy?! sure, you can say, throw in a small plush footy or something like that- but THAT? i guess it fits right in with the white sunnies and the PINK t-shirts... I dont know about you lot, but i think the 'blokey man' is dying out. Soon we r gonna have a tonne of bleach haired, fake tanned ********s cruisin aroud in their pimped out rydez listening to the pussy-cat dolls :bang:

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
if too many of you live in deer park were gunna have to start our own cruise section lol :p
im not too far from melton and all the cruises are on the other side of melbourne;)

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
if too many of you live in deer park were gunna have to start our own cruise section lol :p
im not too far from melton and all the cruises are on the other side of melbourne;)

I'd be interested in this cruise :yeah:

dynamytedave

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SS-V Redline SportWagon, 2003 CV8R Monaro
True, about the typical stereotype of drivers of Jap cars but as for them being cheap sports cars as opposed to the ones you have mentioned i have to disagree, Sure SOME Jap cars are cheap sports cars but as far as the R34 GTR goes i think it qualify,s as a great sports car, and stock 4 stock would out handle any of the above mentioned cars except for the porsche! also add to the fact that the GTR falls into the same price bracket as the munro that would also make the munro a cheap sports car (wich it is anyway lol) but each to their own! also while on the same topic, the road review on the new model WRX wich went head to head with the munro, revealed excessive body roll in the munro, whereas the wrx was a tight, firm ride all around and it ran rings around the munro in terms of handling, and nearly matches its performance, in fact to quote what the artice said :the only way we can see the monaro as having any real advantage over the wrx was on the 1/4 mile drag strip! so yeah just something to think about!
And what was the price difference between a Monaro and an SS or a Clubsport? The Monaro was a fair whack more than an SS and it's regarded as sports car. It's also more expensive than a WRX. Calais' are just cheap luxury cars aswell.