Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Design JC a new banner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Ok we need your help everyone. We need someone to design a new banner for us. Something fresh, that stands out yet blends well with the forum skin.
Only guide lines to follow are the following:
*It must be the same size
*Must use the current JustCommodores font (a copy of it is here - www.justcommodores.com.au/JCHiRes.rar)
*This is the hard part. The new banner will incorperate the current Car of the month winner, so it must have a pic of that included and the ability to change it over easily (we may get the winner to do the updates each month).
Now I have spoken to Darren and we are willing to pay someone to make up the banner for us, so here a change to earn some extra pocket money.
So get those creative caps on!!!!

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
If you need any answers to anything technical questions please do so in form of a PM or email using the contact us link at the bottom directed at myself.

As mentioned above we are more than happy to pay the person(s) involved, the figure is negotiable of course and anyone with the skill set available I feel is more than justified to being paid for their time.

There are some important things to remember, you might want to call them essential criteria if you will.

To give you a feel for what it is the banner itself is broken up into pieces, from memory 6 or 7 images all up, this helps the screen get bigger and smaller as members resolutions alter.
The main site has a colour scheme in place, the new banner will need to match or have something to go with it.

Again if you have any questions / problems etc please ask.

Thanks

Cheers
Darren

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
r we designing this as a multimedia peice (buttons included) or just the artwork??

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Sorry stocky no idea how I managed to miss that.

The only text I have is what Dave has popped up in the first post of this thread.

Juzza I think it was found the fonts as the web designer who originally put this together claimed he had to pay for them which Juzza found 1 was free anyway.

Will see if I can track the thread down.

Edit: Found it right here

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
What is it that you want a new design for exactly? just the left hand side image , see attached, or the entire top?

Attachments

• banner_mid_right.jpg
    banner_mid_right.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.