Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got glovebox now just wondering about rest

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Wow, I love it :D
Only thing I don't like is the LED lights in the grill, maybe if they were hiden they would look better.
But apart from that.. the purple looks amazing

Don't know why..but the colour looks different to mine..

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
View attachment 151084
Looks good mate. Think you walked past me in the car park. I was the kid wearing all grey. Lol
haha i dont remember but im behind you at the moment now :p i saw a vs with a sunroof and was wondering if it was you then saw spud in the plates :p hahaha

Alright mate I got my doors sprayed black now just wondering how to do the dash... how do i get the top part out do i need to take the whole dash fascia bit off first like you would when changing headunit? And how do i take glovebox out do i need to take all that off first?

to be honest i tried but i looked and there were like 50 screws so i was like stuff that!!!! so i just sprayed it in their after covering everything up with plastic and tape haha ( dodgy way ;) )

Got glovebox now just wondering about rest

Wow, I love it :D
Only thing I don't like is the LED lights in the grill, maybe if they were hiden they would look better.
But apart from that.. the purple looks amazing

Don't know why..but the colour looks different to mine..

it looks heaps different in the sun and yer my panel beater layed down a base of purple first to make it a slight but darker than standard morpheus i think but in the sun it still looks like a VE in same colour but there was no sun today :/

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
I think your way was alot better than mine cus i can say 100% IM NEVER UNDOING THAT MUCH OF THE DASH AGAIN!!! ####ING HELL its going to take forever to put back together and it wasa ####ing prick to take out

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
I think your way was alot better than mine cus i can say 100% IM NEVER UNDOING THAT MUCH OF THE DASH AGAIN!!! ####ING HELL its going to take forever to put back together and it wasa ####ing prick to take out

yerp thats what i said when i took on look at it hahaha

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
faaarrkkk, thats sexy from a distance.

I want that colour now haha, how much would it cost around here for a closed door respray?

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
faaarrkkk, thats sexy from a distance.

I want that colour now haha, how much would it cost around here for a closed door respray?

I dunno for you but for our family friend to do it cost me 2.5 man haha and expect haters of you do it closed door like how many trolls i get here haha

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
151084d1350353960-dmans-morpheus-purple-series-ii-vt-sedan-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350353915.043588.jpg

Ok i have a question... as you can see i put the chrome strip on to fill the holes Do you think i should put The same strip along the sides as well? Or just leave it blank