Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ebay mod chip/resistor 20% more power-the truth

kevs_bt1

EXBAY13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BT1
Thanks for trying to help mate... Its just after you spend a few months on this forum you'll notice one of these threads pops up almost weekly.

Age old truth, if it sounds too good to be true...

I have searched the forums, and yes, it has been thrashed to bits....overly big time...my bad. Sorry guys....I will read before i post sh*t

2stroke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR seires II exec
Age old truth, if it sounds too good to be true...
Thats sums it up, theres tons of bs crap on ebay, just use your head and think, lol cant wait for an electronic supercharger baha

kevs_bt1

EXBAY13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BT1
Yeah, they are only $12.95 ex China, 50c postage overnight and plugs into your cigarette lighter.

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
at least people are asking what the go is and not just running off and buying one, personally I think all new members should be sent a PM with the "mod chip" info in it to stop new threads being made, that way we would be educating more people and letting them know that the chips are crap, plus saving time.

kevs_bt1

EXBAY13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BT1
at least people are asking what the go is and not just running off and buying one, personally I think all new members should be sent a PM with the "mod chip" info in it to stop new threads being made, that way we would be educating more people and letting them know that the chips are crap, plus saving time.

VERY FAIR CALL...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute

Or instead of sending them all PM's and creating one more job for the mods to have to do, maybe they could do a search ;). Much easier for everyone. :thumbsup: If we send them a PM about chips, why not send them a PM about radiators, wheel sizes, suspension kits, bodykits, CAI's, pod filters, shift kits and anything else that people usually make threads about. I can't see the mods sending n00bs a PM about chips.

People just need to have a good look over the forum, then if they REALLY cannot find anything at all on the subject, THEN make a thread.

But kevbt1 has got the answers he was looking for, so it's all good :D:thumbsup:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Or instead of sending them all PM's and creating one more job for the mods to have to do, maybe they could do a search ;). Much easier for everyone. :thumbsup: If we send them a PM about chips, why not send them a PM about radiators, wheel sizes, suspension kits, bodykits, CAI's, pod filters, shift kits and anything else that people usually make threads about. I can't see the mods sending n00bs a PM about chips.

People just need to have a good look over the forum, then if they REALLY cannot find anything at all on the subject, THEN make a thread.

But kevbt1 has got the answers he was looking for, so it's all good :D:thumbsup:

It would seem the search function is a little difficult for some.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
So far, yes. Maybe we should send n00bs a PM about the search function instead of a PM about memcals :D :p