Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

end of an era coming?

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
they will still kill themselves no matter what their driving!

GenReaper

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.AusHeli.com
Members Ride
VY SS Series II Wagon
they will still kill themselves no matter what their driving!

Yep i agree with that statement.

As for the Rules it states if you buy a high power car before the law has passed you can get exemption to use the car if its the only one you have and need it to get to work and back.

Im sure there will be a clause with that as well.

Either way young people need to learn how to drive and concentrate before having powerfull cars.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
its a silly rule because even a basic vl like mine can easily get to 200kph and get sideways if you wanted to so its a stupid law

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
u cant legistate against stupidity!!!

chrisdoesitbetter

| → ³8°º™ ← |
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8L
i agree with all the above, its either inexperience, stupdity or bad luck that creates crashes, not cars. look at the v8 supercar drivers, they have crashes and they are seen to be some of the best drivers in the world!!

i think its about making the government look like they are doing something, if they really cared about our lives people that have been caught dragging etc are the only people who should be affected by these rules not everday joes that have a passion for their car....CORRUPTION and LAZINESS is what it all comes down to.

TRUBL1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
government is ***ed, end of story!!!

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
i agree with all the above, its either inexperience, stupdity or bad luck that creates crashes, not cars. look at the v8 supercar drivers, they have crashes and they are seen to be some of the best drivers in the world!!

i think its about making the government look like they are doing something, if they really cared about our lives people that have been caught dragging etc are the only people who should be affected by these rules not everday joes that have a passion for their car....CORRUPTION and LAZINESS is what it all comes down to.

I'm not sure what part of this post I disagree with the most...so much idiocy in such a small area!!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
South Australian's are the MASTERS of getting pissed and rolling their car into someones front yard, they have been doing this for much longer than the time cars have been powerful :). It's the attitude of the entire State that causes this (and I woudn't want to change it because South Australian are the only people in the Country (besides the NT) that still know what fun and risk vs fun is :) )

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
South Australian's are the MASTERS of getting pissed and rolling their car into someones front yard, they have been doing this for much longer than the time cars have been powerful :). It's the attitude of the entire State that causes this (and I woudn't want to change it because South Australian are the only people in the Country (besides the NT) that still know what fun and risk vs fun is :) )

My Dad and his mates were doing this in the 60's with Morries and Zephers.

Dont need a V8 or turbo to be a yobbo:p