Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Engagement Ring Options

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Really you couldn't work out why he said that? Start saying things like "Oh I don't need to save for anything" and expect comments like the one from IBLOWN.

If you re-read what I said, it was that "I don't need to save for either", referring to the rings. That in no way means I'm rich or own a Ferrari. Hence my confusion about IBLOWN's comments, which still make no sense.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Really you couldn't work out why he said that? Start saying things like "Oh I don't need to save for anything" and expect comments like the one from IBLOWN.

So expect sooking about how other people are better off?

How petty. Some people need to grow up.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
LOL When you say you don't need to save $13,000 for one ring let alone another, it kind of sends off a message that you have a bit of money built up in your account.

Just how some people see it is all I' am saying

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
LOL When you say you don't need to save $13,000 for one ring let alone another, it kind of sends off a message that you have a bit of money built up in your account.

Well, some of us dont spend it on **** and can save, whats the problem with that? Saving money and not spending it does not imply you can buy a ferrari.

How daft are some people these days...

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
All the jealousy in this thread makes me lol.

Im glad she said yes mate, the ring is gorgeous.

Best wishes mate :)

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Saving money and not spending it does not imply you can buy a ferrari.

LOL Really? So how would one go about buying a Ferrari then without taking out a loan? I believe you should also use Capital letters when writing a name.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Congrats mate. Have fun in Vanuatu.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
LOL Really? So how would one go about buying a Ferrari then without taking out a loan? I believe you should also use Capital letters when writing a name.

What the hell are you on about...also I could not give to two shits if names should have capitals.

I would presume one would buy a ferrari with a loan, I have no idea, I have never bought one, nor will I ever. What is your point in your ramblings?

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Hahahaha My Point is in one breath you are saying People can save without spending it on crap. Then in another breath you are saying its impossible to save for a Ferrari. You older generation confuse me sometimes.