Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Euro-brisk-multispark-spark-plug

black as

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have 2 cars VZ sv8 6 litre and VU ute 5.7 litre
I know snake oil when I see it, but as this thread proves once again, a fool and his money are soon parted.

The "seat of the pants" dyno is zero indication of the effectiveness of this kind of product because the potential for placebo is much greater than the potential real-life benefit.

OP, if you're really willing to stand behind your claims, buy 3 sets of plugs - one copper, one iridium, and one your magic silver plugs, then get your mechanic to randomly install one set (without telling you which). Do this for 10 weeks, recording which set your think you have in your car each week, and get your mechanic to record which actually goes in, then at the end compare. If you get even 50% right I'd be surprised.

Everyone has there opinion and I'm happy with them touche

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

black as

Reaction score
Members Ride
I know snake oil when I see it, but as this thread proves once again, a fool and his money are soon parted.

I'm no fool buddy and yes I do have plenty of money

black as

Reaction score
Members Ride

The "seat of the pants" dyno is zero indication of the effectiveness of this kind of product because the potential for placebo is much greater than the potential real-life benefit.

OP, if you're really willing to stand behind your claims, buy 3 sets of plugs - one copper, one iridium, and one your magic silver plugs, then get your mechanic to randomly install one set (without telling you which). Do this for 10 weeks, recording which set your think you have in your car each week, and get your mechanic to record which actually goes in, then at the end compare. If you get even 50% right I'd be surprised.

Its already been done do your homework, I did :banstick:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
:rofl:

Keep quoting that post, you might eventually say something intelligent. Like the monkeys and Shakespeare ;)

black as

Reaction score
Members Ride

Until 2007, the California Penal Code Section 26 stated that "Idiots" were one of six types of people who are not capable of committing crimes. In 2007 the code was amended to read "persons who are mentally incapacitated. In 2008, Iowa voters passed a measure replacing "idiot, or insane person" in the State's constitution with "person adjudged mentally incompetent and who don't understand normal terminology :surprise:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Until 2007, the California Penal Code Section 26 stated that "Idiots" were one of six types of people who are not capable of committing crimes. In 2007 the code was amended to read "persons who are mentally incapacitated. In 2008, Iowa voters passed a measure replacing "idiot, or insane person" in the State's constitution with "person adjudged mentally incompetent and who don't understand normal terminology :surprise:

lol were you dropped on your head as a kid....multiple times? quit quoting the same post and posting nothing but crap

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
:blah blah::spam::fewl: