Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eye for an eye punishment

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Court in Lahore rules men's noses, ears be cut off | News.com.au

Interesting story. While just a dream it would sure be great to have eye-for-an-eye punishment here.

You wilfully damage someones car, owner gets to damage yours. You attack someone, you have to stand still while they unload on you. You rape someone, you gotta pick up the soap in the jail shower.

What do you think? And please keep this civil.

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Ive considered it a great idea for a while, but my friend has me swayed on the "2 times worse" idea, which is when you do something you get to punish them 2 times worse.

Someone keys your car? You key every panel and smash every window.

Someone king hits you? You get to hit them... with a sledgehammer.

Someone rapes you? You get the idea I think...

Last edited by a moderator:

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
except with rape or child sexual assault, it shouldnt just be 'get raped back'.

if you dont know how to use your equipment respectfully, your equipment gets taken. plus, with the balls gone... sexual appetite would decrease, lowering the possibility of reoffending by other means.

murder (when in no doubt, like a guy going nuts with a gun in public with 100's of witnesses) should be swiftly dealt with. hang mans noose. no lengthy trial to try and prove temporary insanity or anything like that. why spend thousands of tax payers money holding a trial and then giving him free food and accomodation, when there is no doubt whatsoever who did what and to who.

and this bullshit defence of dimished responsibility when drunk or on drugs, or temporaryily insane. get rid of it. you are responsible for your actions... and the victims of crime dont suffer any less because of your alcohol level or level of intelligence at the time.

and this under 18 rule where your record is clear no matter how much of a young criminal you were. old enough to do the crime? old enough to be held responsible for your actions for the rest of your life. criminal history sticks with you.

society has gone to **** because everyone is looking to avoid responsibility. give coppers more control and power. give teachers the ability to use the cain again. tough love worked in the past.... but now society is turning 'wild' because of these hippy 'dont smack kids because it'll lower their confidence' crap.

sorry for the rant, but things need shaking up big time... starting with the laws.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
2nd'd everything ufo said.

Specifically the intoxicated bit. Who cares if your were intoxicated and didn't know what you were doing, you sure as **** knew what you were doing when downing that carton or bottle.

Chalky01

Hose Technician.. HAHA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Ive considered it a great idea for a while, but my friend has me swayed on the "2 times worse" idea, which is when you do something you get to punish them 2 times worse.

Someone keys your car? You key every panel and smash every window.

Someone king hits you? You get to hit them... with a sledgehammer.

Someone rapes you? You get the idea I think...

I freaking lol'd at that.. I AGREE!

Exidor

I come in peace.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Used Martian spacecraft

if you dont know how to use your equipment respectfully, your equipment gets taken. plus, with the balls gone... sexual appetite would decrease, lowering the possibility of reoffending by other means.

murder (when in no doubt, like a guy going nuts with a gun in public with 100's of witnesses) should be swiftly dealt with. hang mans noose. no lengthy trial to try and prove temporary insanity or anything like that. why spend thousands of tax payers money holding a trial and then giving him free food and accomodation, when there is no doubt whatsoever who did what and to who.

and this bullshit defence of dimished responsibility when drunk or on drugs, or temporaryily insane. get rid of it. you are responsible for your actions... and the victims of crime dont suffer any less because of your alcohol level or level of intelligence at the time.

and this under 18 rule where your record is clear no matter how much of a young criminal you were. old enough to do the crime? old enough to be held responsible for your actions for the rest of your life. criminal history sticks with you.

society has gone to **** because everyone is looking to avoid responsibility. give coppers more control and power. give teachers the ability to use the cain again. tough love worked in the past.... but now society is turning 'wild' because of these hippy 'dont smack kids because it'll lower their confidence' crap.

sorry for the rant, but things need shaking up big time... starting with the laws.
The problem is not the law, but morality.
Severe lack of it in society.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina

mate i couldn't agree more:beer chug:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

This part I do agree with. From a young age children are taught their rights and not their responsibilities these days. A good clip around the ear, or a smack on the back of the legs never caused long term harm. Once upon a time kids feared even bus drivers as they wore a uniform. My father said if you bunked off of school you hid for the day as any adult that saw you might literally drag you by the ear back to school. These days you have kids under 10 with no respect for the Police.

However I don't believe in 2 wrongs making a right. If you do unto others in my opinion you are just lowering yourself to their standards.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The problem is not the law, but morality.
Severe lack of it in society.

Lolwat, so a driver can rack up 11 DUI convictions, and still be ok to drive, and our laws/justice system are fine?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Like everyone said UFO you are damn right.

And Stealthy is also right. I've seen a printout of a repeat road offender, he had three frickin sheets of offences, most were DUI or driving unlicensed, and he still wasn't in jail. There were literally about 40 offences on those sheets. WTF!!! We need to go back to the old days where most magistrates were ex-cops, then we will likely see punishments handed out, none of this hand-holding crap.