Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

f*##*n idiots!!

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
nice berlina mate.actually thought it was lowerd frm the pics,is it?or r the rims just big?anyway looks the s***! im gettin mine lowerd soon but hav been getin so many diff prices its riduculas>

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
nice berlina mate.actually thought it was lowerd frm the pics,is it?or r the rims just big?anyway looks the s***! im gettin mine lowerd soon but hav been getin so many diff prices its riduculas>

Thanks mate:thumbsup:
Yeah it's lowered, pedders sports ryder, gives a great ride too, would recommend it!:yeah:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
im a real cun* wen it comes to shopping centres, ill either park far away like 88GreenVN said, or i double park. Fark em!!

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
People & carparks.I had a Vl turbo parked at the gym came out to see that someone reversed into it smashing the bumper & tail light.Got a Vt now about 3 months ago at the shop someone rubbed the rear bumper getting out of the carspot so now i got to get the bar repainted cause the paint is peeling off.Not happy at all.No note from both they just drive off.You would know if you did it there just dogs.Hope to see someone hit my car so i can kick the **** out of theres.Just gets my blood boiling thinking about it.

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
my thoughts exactly Thomo! Gutless dogs who need a good holden drivers ass whooping!

Donnie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Black SV8
Sup pplz,

I was just reading this thread last night and to my flippin surpirise!!!! I found a nice toe-ball gash on me bottom front bumper!!! AARRGGGG!!!! sonova dickless ladybug!!!! I thought it was just a simple bird dropping pressy but NOOOO...some 'gutless' person managed to back into me and not even say sorry...i wouldve accepted a sorry...and that wouldve been enuff!!!!

Bugger i say, bugger!

peace

clubbyr8v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Know how you feel. Had my VZ SS Ute 3 days and gutless moron backed into the tailgate whilst I was in a shopping centre. Couldn't believe it, I was ready to kill someone. Needless to say they didn't hang around.

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
Same here Clubby ! :bang:
I had mine 1 week & parked the ute on the street so not to get
dings while at the post office.
Some moron reverse parked into the rear right skirt & scratched and dinged it all up :ranting:
Wasn't happy !#@ Cost me $250 to fix it up

Blue-VZSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Sedan
Mate that suck's, you pay dam good money for your passion and some numbat does that. I say the POX on them.

Aryashahin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais supercharged V6
Couldnt believe it! Went down to the local westfields to grab the sunday tele so didint fuss to much about where was gonna park.Tem mins later come back and there a f@#%* twin scratch and 5mm deep dent in the pass door!I WAS absolutely fumin,wish i caught the bastards in the act i wulda let rip! Why do people have to do this sorta **** for? They see a nice black car and they get jealous so giv it a knock.Its bulls@#*t! They should all go get a f@#&* job maybe then they can get their own car so i can do it bak 2 em!lol really stuffed up my day.gonna cost me at 6or7 hund.
you are lucky. you should see my front bumper..
side bodykit 20 cm scratch courtesy of postman\ :bang: :bang:
these happened with in 10 min of me getting a bite to eat.