Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fair price for a B & Egg roll?

Fair price for a bacon and egg roll?

• Total voters

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
It depends on the quality of the product
If its fatty bacon, cheap egg and roll $4
But
If its a Quality Bun with nice bacon & a good egg I would happily pay $6, but what will people drink while they eat it? You could do a deal with a mobile coffee guy to setup with you and do a coffee & roll deal.

Scott

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Anything over $5 and lots of people will just walk past. Depends a lot on what else is available in the area. If i'm really hungry i buy a footlong sub for 7 for breakfast once in a while.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Step 1: Cause traffic accident on any major aus hwy or freeway (or just make it rain)
Step 2: Cook product
Step 3: Patrol the 1million cars stuck in 'now carpark' (becuase of the accident) selling said product
Step 4: Profit
Step 5: Avoid Tax man

aZk.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
probably $5 but if it wasnt up to scratch i wouldnt go back ,back when i was a truck driver id pay $5 for a roll every morning but only when i got to this one particular shop no matter what the time i made it there, because theyre bacon and egg rolls were consistantly great.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Mate Down here in sunny Melbourne there are a number of temporary coffee outlets set up in pub drive thru that catch the morning trade. Pubs don't open til ten. You are out of the weather and cars can safely pull over. You would need to expand your menu and coffe tea and flavoured milk. Good luck

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Just a thought but maybe his on the side with the traffic flow (and you will not be), usually the flow of traffic is one way in the morning and the opposite in the arvo/evening?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Bacon and Egg roll, with a good soft bun and not too doughy, decent amount of bacon and egg, bit of BBQ sauce - with a Chocolate BIG M = food for Kings for an on the road brekkie in Summer.

Last edited: