Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FFS I wont race your hectic rice burner [RANT]

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Should of also been made to pay for the extra wear and tear on your brakes and tyres plus the fuel you wasted... lol.

THe drunk driver not the HWP guy that is...

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
This guy a few months ago was tailgaiting my mrs with my son in the car, driving like a wanker, 'pretending' to try and ram her car etc, she rang the police in tears cause he scared the **** out of her. He lives round the corner from me, thinks he's heaps good because he drives a VE SS. He'll do that so someone that isn't a young woman with a kid and they will flog the **** out of him. What goes around comes around.

Yeh there is a lot of hero's out there, My wife had some tool on a motor bike come flying up the outside of her car whilst she was turning into a t intersection (right turn but still....) friggen tool even sat in her blind spot and then cracked the shits that she didn't see him, friggen idiot started bashing on the car and crap..... really scared her as she is real gentle natured and pretty careful of bikes (her dad and uncle rode for years and we have a few friends that still do), dude deserves to end up a vegetable drooling and shitting himself for the rest of his miserable existence....

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Wtf... I'm normally pretty go around bikes(Motorbikes that is... push bikes... grrr!)... except when they are squeazing through the middle of traffic at lights.

But that bloke was obviously a complete tool.

Your wife should have just braken suddenly or swerved. Some road rash would straighten him out.

But once again... a hero being tough because its a woman in the car...

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
^^^ Wtf... I'm normally pretty go around bikes(Motorbikes that is... push bikes... grrr!)... except when they are squeazing through the middle of traffic at lights.

But that bloke was obviously a complete tool.

Your wife should have just braken suddenly or swerved. Some road rash would straighten him out.

But once again... a hero being tough because its a woman in the car...

She didn't want to harm him (or her car lol) one of the guys we know that rides has two young kids so she was thnking about "what if he has kids" etc.

He will make the mistake of doing it to the local drug dealers missus or such one day and end up being shot. Hopefully sooner rather than later.