Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flouride used in drinking water is rat poison!!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
lol yea i know sounds far fetched, but Fluoride causes a significant reduction of independent thought making people less likely to resist, which is what a government would want before the implementation of dramatic changes in society e.g all that terrorism crap (but I want go there)

Fluoride & the Brain

Nice independent site you have there;) A bit like christians trying to send me to answersingenesis to prove the bible true. It's the tinfoil hat that's rotting your brain.

Are you an Alex Jones fan by any chance? Are chemtrails out to get you too! Lookout NWO!

Fluoride is fine by be. I grew up on it in Perth water, gave my kids fluoride tablets when we only had rainwater where we lived in country NSW. I'm far from docile and going by the **** that happens in Australia it seems neither are the rest of the population.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Just thought I`d share these vids for you and your kids sake.

Watching Youtube gives you eyeball cancer.

Dude, don't believe everything you see/read seriously.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i work in treatment plants, the dosage / concentration in water is that low you would hardly pick it up,

its there for a reason and it stop water from going stale,

if you only new other things that make there into water supply youll be glad they add it to it to keep it sterile....

i.e level water storage tanks,

birds **** in it,
kangaroos/wildlife fall or jump in them and drown and die

etc etc need i continue,

also people never mention old houses with rotting copper or steel pipes that let copper or iron into the water........ cause that stuff really isnt good for you, and more dangerous than the flouride and chlorine added to it

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
i work in treatment plants, the dosage / concentration in water is that low you would hardly pick it up,

Thanks for looking after our water mate! :beer chug: <- water makes beer! Cheers!

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
lol yea i know sounds far fetched, but Fluoride causes a significant reduction of independent thought making people less likely to resist, which is what a government would want before the implementation of dramatic changes in society e.g all that terrorism crap (but I want go there)

Fluoride & the Brain

I know my post would attract a lot of conspiracy jokers etc.. but at the end of the day its like saying the government actullay cares for an individual peasant, give me a break.

When I think of control of another human being and how we got to a full government controled nations I think of two of the first children on earth and one turns to the other and says "I`m in control and I`m going to lead" and milllenia later here we are (just my opinion BTW).

We all know the world is not right and we still do NOTHING.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Watching Youtube gives you eyeball cancer.

Dude, don't believe everything you see/read seriously.

I just proccesed what you said (typed) and don`t beleive it.
I`m far from gulible........................................................

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I know my post would attract a lot of conspiracy jokers etc.. but at the end of the day its like saying the government actullay cares for an individual peasant, give me a break.

When I think of control of another human being and how we got to a full government controled nations I think of two of the first children on earth and one turns to the other and says "I`m in control and I`m going to lead" and milllenia later here we are (just my opinion BTW).

We all know the world is not right and we still do NOTHING.

What? That needs clarification. I dunno what you said. Anyway.. The gov needs thinking people to make the economy work, to be soldiers, etc. The Gov drinks the same water we do. Well they did until they were elected and stopped drinking the coolaid;):rofl2: Seriously, c'mon.. If the gov wanted dumbed down people and got them we'd be headed to the bottom of the barrel. We're not, so relax and take your fluoride..:smoking:

Edit: I swear I'm not one of the Illuminati or a plant of the NWO! Really!

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS

its there for a reason and it stop water from going stale,

if you only new other things that make there into water supply youll be glad they add it to it to keep it sterile....

i.e level water storage tanks,

birds **** in it,
kangaroos/wildlife fall or jump in them and drown and die

etc etc need i continue

also people never mention old houses with rotting copper or steel pipes that let copper or iron into the water........ cause that stuff really isnt good for you, and more dangerous than the flouride and chlorine added to it

Its low because its dangerous and water never goes stale, dude.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Its low because its dangerous and water never goes stale, dude.

Seriously? I have some stagnant water in a swamp nearby that's as good as the day it fell from the sky. I can bottle it for you and sell it real cheap. No fluoride but what mother Earth put in it.