Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ford Ownage...

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Brock is god but I think he may have lost contact with the average bloke with all this corporate ****.
I talked to him a bit at willowbank and I wasn't sure if what I was saying was registering.I know he is a person very much in demand but the people who put him where he is are sometimes forgotten.
Money changes everthing

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ive had the pleasure of meeting him 3 or 4 times and everytime i have met him he always takes about 5 minutes to talk to each of his fans. thats why the lines always move slow hehe. he is a very nice bloke and i think he is the most dedicated to his fans.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Yea full credit to the man, I have met him and enjoyed my chat with him, but at the end of the day he's an aussie and Im a kiwi. Don't get me wrong, if he was still racing today I would be behind him 100%, but these days I have my allegance totally behind the lad from Hastings

Mike

J

Jaime S.

Hastings! I'm from the Hastings district! Port Macquarie NSW kicks arse!
I've met Mark Skaife. I've got a signed and boxed Classic Carlectibles VT Commodore HRT Skaife Car, 2 signed posters and a photo of him with his arm over my shoulder.

Cheers,
Jaime S.

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
years ago i went to sandown in vic and was in the pits with a friend and we were standing at brocks pit before the race and he came up to us and started talking after a while i asked what was the best gasket sealant as my commie had leaks everywhere and he walked back into the shed and handed me a tube of this blue stuff cant remember the name of it but it worked never had another leak in the car.

BROCK what a top bloke.

ps friend had a hsv clubsport and hsv had a members day at sandown brocky was there and took mates car for a run around track with friend in it aswell i dont think the car had been driven that fast and hard before in it's life.