Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forum's quiet

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Russia has a well known history of doing "false flag" operations to justify their next terrorist event.

They've been trying to kill Zelenskyy since the first day of the war, now they are openly saying he should be assassinated.
Since the start of this war there will have been lots of Russians thinking Pootin should be assassinated.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I'm nearly finished, Today I will connect the negatives on the Battery, The safe way to do it CONNECT all positives first with there own in line Circuit Breakers then the Negatives. Buy the Way I have all Positives for all the first 3 batteries (total will have 6) connect in a central point then the main 25MM Square cable goes to the Inverter.
Im doing this just for our Satellite TV room and other as this room suck a power so if. My Main tv a Sony 85 inch Z8H Sucks 600W on a Dark Scene and on full white or high nits like 2500 nit @ 10% window it suck close to 950W. Now when I watch a UHD Movie I have this tv on + at least 8 Amplifiers going with it. So by this you can see this room sucks power. Never had a electricity bill since 2008 and after the 1st of July 2023 the price per Kw will increase.
Now that Movie time but when It come to my Sat Hobby at night I have the Main tv power sucker on + 8 monitors with all the decoders on, now that alone makes the electricity meter go ape. The last thing I need to do is connect the 4 cable with MC4 Connector then I will test the System bit still wainting from Ebay my VE Connect a device that send the data to you phone via blu tooth all the data that you need.
I'm finished my project and it works that well that I'm Greedy. I going to expand it, Buy more Cabinets more batteries so more of the house can use OFF grid power. Taken good pics, I like the RED Power points. Will start a new thread about this soon.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Strange, car forum and the most popular thread ATM is the politics thread.....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Such is life. Last week it was a thread about a cultivator....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Suppose, I just prefer to read about people's projects and cars than doom and gloom politics.....

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Strange, car forum and the most popular thread ATM is the politics thread.....
I've just looked at the previous dozen or so posts. It seems like no one gives a f@#k about this thread either.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Err....don't read the doom and gloom thread then.

o_O
I read about five posts from a week ago about the same thing that's been going on for as long as I can remember. There was still seven pages left to read. I stopped at that point.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've just looked at the previous dozen or so posts. It seems like no one gives a f@#k about this thread either.
Well you felt the need to reply, so not sure what that means.