Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Forza Motorsport 4 - Released Today (13/10/11)

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I think I may have to buy another 360 just for this game!!

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Dot it bud. You won't regret it.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I have an issue with the game. Does anyone else have a problem straightening out of a drift, or even make steering corrections in the opposite direction, and the car flicks back too far. The car will either spin, or i have to slow right down until the car settles. It a handling characteristic that wasn't on Forza 3.

I've played around with different suspension settings, and even used Forza tutorials, but nothing works.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I'll have to update so i can play online. I used the free trial period with Forza 3 and it was all right but i didn't like being part of a big race. I would have rathered follow 1 or 2 car down that Fujimi mountain track. Can you do that on F4 online?

Last edited:

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I have an issue with the game. Does anyone else have a problem straightening out of a drift, or even make steering corrections in the opposite direction, and the car flicks back too far. The car will either spin, or i have to slow right down until the car settles. It a handling characteristic that wasn't on Forza 3.

I've played around with different suspension settings, and even used Forza tutorials, but nothing works.

Yep they have updated the feel of the steering from F3. There are 3 modes you can set the difficulty to, just change it to the middle difficulty and it gives you more control.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Yep they have updated the feel of the steering from F3. There are 3 modes you can set the difficulty to, just change it to the middle difficulty and it gives you more control.

That did it. I had it set to simulation, and i changed it back to normal. Now it holds drifts all day long !!! So much better than F3.

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
That did it. I had it set to simulation, and i changed it back to normal. Now it holds drifts all day long !!! So much better than F3.

If you are using the pad you can also leave it on simulation and adjust the inner deadzone for steering in the advanced controller settings. I adjusted it from 24 to 30 and it fixed the issue. I love this game, the physics are so much better then FM3. It actually feels much more like driving a real car, i now place in the top 3 on almost every online race. The ability to "feel" the rear end step out and to actually be able to control it with the throttle is great.

Lazyr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8 CLUBSPORT VE SS v2 monaro hsv avalanche 46
im level 40 in the mastars devision

my mazda 2 that can go 300k :O
GetPhoto.ashx

zr1
GetPhoto.ashx

add me on xbox live maybe we can have a jc race online :)

Aussie Revhead - Xbox.com

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Bought this game today, Used to love FM2 Never got along to buying 3. i've just got off it been on since about 5. xbox live name is Shifty164 feel free to add me.