Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
I think some overvalue her role. In the end LSH is just a minor character and side plot she s does nothing important in the grand scheme of things.
Where brianne fits into this is kind of wierd she really get s a bit of book time but all she really does is tie up loose ends. I think LSH jamie and brianne plot will end with jamie dead and that the end of it. Can do that with just brianne in the show.

No ones know where the jamie brianne subplot is heading so saying its of importance is pure speculation.

is she with Jamie's child?

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I dont think so.

The rat cook story is going to be used later when wymon manderly does the whole get around the guest rights and serves up 3 Frey Pie to the frey and bolton at the Ramsay and "Arya" wedding. He then asks "abel" to sing the rat cook as they're eating

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
2JMMDpe.jpg

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
It came across to me that while Lady Stoneheart was only a minor part in the 5th book, it was only the beginning of her payback and more would be coming in the next books. Not sure if anyone else had the same feeling. Rather pissed that they only classify her as a zombie and unnecessary. Fudging idiots.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
It came across to me that while Lady Stoneheart was only a minor part in the 5th book, it was only the beginning of her payback and more would be coming in the next books. Not sure if anyone else had the same feeling. Rather pissed that they only classify her as a zombie and unnecessary. Fudging idiots.
Yeah felt like they were setting up the storyline for her massive revenge campaign.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Heres some more pictures.

Jorah1.jpg

all.jpg

Sooo looks like theyve just bypased Griff. Tyrion and Penny, Tyrion and Jorah, Jorah wandering, Is Victarion still battering down on Dany?

Question here is. Will there still be an Aegon Targaryen/Young Griff/Blackfyre storyline or is it going to be the Dany show?

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
judgin by that and previous storyline looks like theyre going to cut it all out but what happens to 3 heads has the dragon if theres only 2 targaryens left?