Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine Parts - where to buy? Part numbers?

oms

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 CalaisV LS3
Can't comment on filter as I have deep pan but the rest are definitely good to go. I have fitted each of them.

thanks. ordered.

I paid for all the above for $60 less than what Holden wanted for the leads alone ($280)

Holden asked for

trans gasket = $80!!
trans filter = $80
Spark Plugs = $23/each or $184
leads = $280

"special" deal just for me.

So all up I paid $214 (i have prime so no delivery) delivered from amazon, they wanted $624 and I had to pick up. Almost 3 times the amount!!!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
thanks. ordered.

I paid for all the above for $60 less than what Holden wanted for the leads alone ($280)

Holden asked for

trans gasket = $80!!
trans filter = $80
Spark Plugs = $23/each or $184
leads = $280

"special" deal just for me.

So all up I paid $214 (i have prime so no delivery) delivered from amazon, they wanted $624 and I had to pick up. Almost 3 times the amount!!!

Winning

berlina411

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline (Weekender). Truck (Daily)
Hey Ron, I followed your link yesterday to those plugs and bought 2 sets of 4, mine came to $48.07 with standard delivery.
I thought that was USD but my account confirmed $48.07 AU had been charged. I will keep an eye out and see if that changes but I don’t see how it can!

Yep me too. $48.07 delivered. Bloody amazing!! Thanks for the link Ron much appreciated

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I have just bought me a tailgate trim!
Although I have no proof, I think the dealer that fixed the dodgy tailgate switch (that was borked when we bought the car new) accidentally bent the tailgate trim back when removing it, because there's a ding in it that's likely come from it having been kinked by a ham-fisted monkey. As a result it's been bubbling out from that kink & slowly getting worse.
Figure I may's well order one while I still can ...

Panda69

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SS-V Redline
When I was running around in a Toytota FJ Cruiser, I use to get my Genuoine Parts from a website called PartSouq - https://partsouq.com/

They were a lot better priced then buying genuine parts from a Dealership, and prices seemed more competitive then quality aftermarket gear, so I always used them for parts for my FJ Cruiser (and a couple of mates WRX's and a mates Forester.)

They also sell genuine parts for a few American Car Makers, so could potentially be good for us VF Drivers.

Just noticed that Partspuq have the AC Delco 24224781 Transmission listed on their site for $AUD25.66

Reactions: oms

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I ordered a set yesterday and they were AUD$48 too. Holden wanted over $100 and that was my special price.
My Spark plugs arrived yesterday. Not bad from the USA to AU - much faster than Australia Post delivering an article in this country.