Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff (and mates), SIGMA!

Phantom VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore
Yeah she was a bit of a beast, a pig to drive under about 3500rpm but good fun over that :D

Not sure about the express diff, but they should be the same (the gears anyway)

BTW, the 120kw is just an estimate, going off the cars I used to beat in 1/4 mile races. (VN commys, EB falcons, mild 308 HQ's.) Only thing I lost to was a turboed N13 pulsar, man it used to fly!!

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
did a little bit of work 2day... took the doors off the donar VN and took all the loose sh1t outta the car as a guy is commin to pick up the shell 2moro...
So with the money from that and the rest of the stuff being sold we are goin 2get a engine crane for next sunday and try and mount the engine mounts in place...after we do that we will be purchasing a gasket kit and replacing all the gaskets on the engine and dunno wat else we are goin 2 do to the engine while its out.
So in a month the engine and gearbox might be ready to put in, but i doubt it lol but we will see wat happens!!!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah, still many many many more days work to go.
But its slowly getting there.
Just trying to flog off more of the donor car parts and get cash together to buy some more stuff for the sig

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Man, if this ever comes together, you're going to be a legend ^_^ I can't WAIT to see a six rollin' in the sigma shell. That's just insane :)

If you didn't lose that money on the diff you'd be a lot better off for cash :(

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah well that completly sucked, i still cant believe i could have had another $750 in my pocket, my clutch and gearbox would be done by now if i had that money :(

But yes, when its done, eventually lol, it will be a weapon :p
Tuffest V6 ever

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Heck yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing you bag it up with fat tyres and rip the rear control arms straight off the chasis :D

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
dudeeeee this is sickkkkkkkkkk hahaha ive always wanted to do something silly and iresponsable like this =] nice work tho, keep the updates coming