Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got a VN, now what spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
How do you like my car cos my grandpa gave it to me cos hes sick and goin into a home lol. he says its a VN so what are some sweet mods i can do to it that are easy for a beginner with no skill. (hey im only 17 so yeah) Would cutting the exhaust pipe shorter produce more power thats what my friend Josh said would happen if i did that?

Lol the girl on top of the car is my sister u can have her if u want.

Attachments

• schnittenmagnet.jpg
    schnittenmagnet.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 417

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
that be a ford falcon mate, still looks clean for a chooktin tho :p (just messin around)

cutting the exhaust further back wont give it much if anything in terms of power, but will sound louder

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Are you sure its a falcon? i dont think falcons make VNs?

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
you can keep the EA ill take the girl on top!

lol first up. no cutting the exhust will not make it more powerfull, try a big NOS sticker on the back windscreen i hear thats good for 20rwkw

2nd, its not funny your grandpa is sick and going into a home

3rd. thats a EA or EB FORD falcon :p lol... not even close to a vn

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Peenie, ur "VN" is a Ford Falcon EA or EB. pop ur bonnet and check the metal plate under there :thumbsup: it'll tell u exactly what make and model she is..

i'll play with ur sister if ur sick of her :p jks

seriously, well-wishes for your grandpa dude!

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Theres no EA or EB section on this website? how much are wheels, you know like sweet one. i work at kmart so ive only got like 400 bucks. is that enough to make it scary fast? oh and ive got a no fear sticker so yeah ill put that on and see how much faster it is :p

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
Thats an EL Falcon yeah? (dont know my fords too well)

lol no way, el has a rounded front, thats a EA-ED hence the orange indicators and boxy front, i should know i have a EF, EL and XE sitting up the back of my property

ok, lol mate.. the VN Commodore (1988-1991) was released by Holden, what you have there is a Ford Falcon, if you look at the title of the web page you entered, this is Just Commodores, Being a Holden Commodore forum :p

as for wheels, you can usually pick some 17" 2nd hander rims for $200-500 with tyres (may not be the best) but i suggest you get onto Ford Modifications Website - www.fordmods.com or fordforums :p before you get flammed hardcore :p

Status
Not open for further replies.