Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got a VN, now what spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
Go easy on peenie fellas, i think he is genuinely ignorant.
For example, hang **** on the heros and tossers who go on about modding their cars so the can 'smoke others at the lights' etc etc etc....there's plenty on this forum.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
i'll rim ur sister for a swap... no wait, that came out wrong!

dude, seriously, u ok?

Last edited:

Peenie

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Go easy on peenie fellas, i think he is genuinely ignorant.
For example, hang **** on the heros and tossers who go on about modding their cars so the can 'smoke others at the lights' etc etc etc....there's plenty on this forum.

Yeh not all of us are born with an encyclopedia in our brain

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
so guys now what do i do? will putting holden steering wheel covers on it give it more resepect? or street cred as my dad likes to say,

ways to get 'street cred' (in melbourne)

1) Everyone knows that visibility past the B pillar is for sissies, so drive with your seat reclined at no less than 45 degrees, so that all of your melon is rearwards of the pillar.

2) front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, 4x4, it doesn't matter... you only ever NEED to buy two mag wheels.... then take off both your rear hubcaps to expose your black steelies to make it look like the car has power to turn a tyre. When pulled over, complain about being unfairly targetted.

3) chicks dig commercialy manufactured trance songs @ 3,000db - END OF STORY.

4) you ARE a gangsta - there will be no further questions.

5) Your cousin 'chickos' IS the world kickboxing champion. Any laughter at any of the above 4 items will result in pressing speed dial 1 on one of your 5 mobile phones, prompting 'Chickos' to appear out of nowhere, in 2 seconds flat.

..... anyone have any more suggestions?

... and peenie, if you don't worry so much about getting street cred, and genuinely want to play and learn about cars, you will have a much more respected car :)... amongst the guys that know their stuff, anyway.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
didnt the badges give it away that its a ford? or did ur grandpa remove them to give that stramlined look and save a few dollars on fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.