Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Green Eyed Monster..

R

rattattack1313

NOW she really is a "Green Eyed Monster"......lol....$10 from Supacheap at Stones Corner....they have a few other colors too.... ;) ;) ask for Lisa..... she is coool as....really looked after us.....

Attachments

• rats green parkers....jpg
    rats green parkers....jpg
    50 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I got a blue eyed monster..............
AirStrike :air:

soulyouth

Space Docker
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold for scrap :(
b4 the acko

This is wot it looked like b4 the crash.
I have aftermarket headlights now, had to change the intenal wiring in them as the loom plugs was cheap and stuffed, so I ripped out the wiring from the smashed headlights from the acko and put it in the new ones (mind you had the changed the parker bulb holder) will take photo's of the new headlights and blinkers when mum gets back from NT with the digital camera

Attachments

• Lights - Flash-Bmode.jpg
    Lights - Flash-Bmode.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 181
D

damo15

can ya get in the **** by the cops 4 diferent coulor headlights?

blue alliance

Reaction score
Website
www.cruisingmackay.com
Members Ride
98 VT S pack Supercharged/ 77 Datsun 260z Rb20det
Yeah i did the same thing with my VP Calais. Pulled up in front of the cop shop one night with the parkers on, police officer says to us "are those green park lights" my friend replys " NO, the headlights just have a bit of water in them". I thought to myself wtf is this guy saying, but the excuse worked.

soulyouth

Space Docker
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold for scrap :(
yeh

not sure but I'd say so, anything that makes ya car sound or look good is normaly a no no in the eyes of the law

U

Ute God

damo15 said:
can ya get in the **** by the cops 4 diferent coulor headlights?
yeap you can...i did but they let me off and did me for not having my front p plate on.....bloody cops

R

rattattack1313

can I see anything at night???? ..... do you mean, are they bright enuff to read by???yep.......it throws a really weird green glow around...looks cool as.... and with the headlights on, there is a little green glimmer to them......I never really park anywhere at night where I have to leave the parkers on for any lenght of time ..... ;)