Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

gum tree scammer

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
I just had a friend phone up asking about PayPal because a guy wanted to buy her car and he worked on an oil rig for his dad the car was also listed on gum tree

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Just a little update for followers I've sent an email to this scammer and am waiting for a reply to a fake car for sale I'm waiting on him to reply as I have obtained legit ip tracing software once I have his ip address I will be contacting his email provider and have him shut down :)

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
Is strange, iv had my car on the tree for about a month now an not one scammer email.. Am i doing something wrong,

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Is strange, iv had my car on the tree for about a month now an not one scammer email.. Am i doing something wrong,

Lol...trying to attract more scammers?...maybe mention in your ad that you are an elderly billionaire with alzheimers.

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Just a little update for followers I've sent an email to this scammer and am waiting for a reply to a fake car for sale I'm waiting on him to reply as I have obtained legit ip tracing software once I have his ip address I will be contacting his email provider and have him shut down :)
Cool story, wont work unfortuently.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Y won't it ?

No ISP is going to end an account and lose business on an email from a member of Joe Public saying "I have been scammed by this person"