Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Man, thread full of the loosest guys. I am absolutely terrified to my bones of ghosts and spirits, I have had several things happen to me over the years that I haven't been able to explain and the last thing I would want to do is add to that buying an ouija board and running into places you know there are ghosts.

The only serious advice my mum has ever given me is don't you ever play with a ouija board, and this was when I was 13-14... I remember wanting to ask her so bad why not too but I could see in her eyes obviously something had scared the **** out of her while she was younger. I had a grandad that would tell me stories before he passed away as well, and obviously as a kid you are going to believe what your grandad tells you, and I still do.

Even now that I'm older and moved out of home, I instantly assume when a door slams in the night Bughuul is coming to take my soul away, or something, I am the worst for it.

GoodTimes

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Thunder Sandman, 6-speed Manual
Oh yeah. Last weekend I got on 6 acid tabs and we all played on the ouija board. I don't remember the last 5 days. But that is because I still have it in my system.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
You know your cool when you post about your drug taking on a forum.

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
Mate I think you would like this place called magnetic hill at Bowen Mountain just past North Richmond we used to get a group of people to go there all the time.
They have now put no stopping signs everywhere but you only stop long enough for your car to start rolling up the hill anyway.
I was once with a guy and he was trying to work out where the magnets are in the hills surounding the place ,idiot.

Magnetic Hill - Richmond, New South Wales Australia

By the way there is an old house there that was all overgrown and no one was ever game enough to go near it. It just added to the weird feeling you had when you are there.
Its good in the night as well as the day.

I can see their being a whole new group of people going there now. I havnt been therefor about 10 years.

Haha, good old magnetic mountain. The place to go in the night on your P's in the 90's.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
theyve put up this massive gate with spears at picton tunnels, i was able to jump over but almost lost my balls in the process :/
just for anyone trying to head up there