Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

he now cant get in the car

PHaSR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LUMINA
I had the battery die in mine at the car wash and the previous retarded owner had replaced the ignition barrel and key and not the door lock. A mash hammer and new door glass was cheaper than the public holiday call out fee the locksmith was gunna charge.

I had to replace the ignition barrel in mine last year due to the steering lock getting stuck, two weeks previous I had just had 2 new keys cut and coded, I was told by holden that they would match the ignition barrel to the old key (allowing the door to still work.) gotta hate when someone does a home/cheap job and doesnt follow it all the way thru, I understand how cheap it would be to get the barrel and key from a wreckers or spare parts mob, but you think theyd do the door too, for me, by the time you find the one to fit and spend the time doing it yourself, just seems so much easier to give holden the $270 odd dollars to do it proper lol.