Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
This thread should be locked. Too much text. Post sum pictures cunts

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
No, the LS3 torque output is not standardised across all cars or model variants. For example Camaro engine starts at 569 Nm, Corvette is 575 Nm, with optional exhaust is 580 Nm.
It is however correct to state the engine’s protection parameters are kind of standardised and that the torque rpm peak doesn’t change.

I should have stated 'Aussie' delivered LS3's.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Good to see you guys hugging it out and making up. Stig please stay this thread needs prodding every now and then. Lots of people posting their new MSEs on the FB group but this thread has gotten quiet. Nearing August, must be close to Director season, can't wait to see those rolling off the line.
Here, here.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
@supercoach
^^ yeah too true. How about a few referrals Coach? After all, you started this thread. We need to see some pics man!

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
For anyone that may be interested, Brighton Holden has advised me they have a heron Magnum available, $67500 DA, not sure whether that is a good price or not

DIR-ACT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director - about September
Commentary on FB today suggesting about 100 MSE's still unsold. Must be some good deals around now. I understand 4 are available in Canberra.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
For anyone that may be interested, Brighton Holden has advised me they have a heron Magnum available, $67500 DA, not sure whether that is a good price or not
Hard to beleive there are still Magnums available Martin. Such a limited number of this awesome ute available. Although if money wasnt a problem, the Maloo would be my first choice for an epic 2 seater.
I reckon the Magnum would look best in Heron, out of the 3 limited editions.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hard to beleive there are still Magnums available Martin. Such a limited number of this awesome ute available. Although if money wasnt a problem, the Maloo would be my first choice for an epic 2 seater.
I reckon the Magnum would look best in Heron, out of the 3 limited editions.
Yes I'd imagine they're sort after, not really sure why the sales rep notified me about it but anyway, thought I'd mention it here, it's a manual as well. Life goes on whilst perspective owners wait for their LE's to be built, unfortunately it doesn't always head in the direction we'd like. Hey Cuda, ZL1 or Hellcat? I think I know the answer;) Demon

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Google, last night.
I thought to publish a link to a collaborative spreadsheet in Google Sheets but is probably best in another thread.
Main point is that offerings may differ in the brand detail or catback or bi-modal setup but otherwise two levels, the other that everyone warrants their own work on top of the Holden Driveline Warranty.
Keep the mystery part of the new car journey or open this wormcan some more in a new thread?
New thread?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes I'd imagine they're sort after, not really sure why the sales rep notified me about it but anyway, thought I'd mention it here, it's a manual as well. Life goes on whilst perspective owners wait for their LE's to be built, unfortunately it doesn't always head in the direction we'd like. Hey Cuda, ZL1 or Hellcat? I think I know the answer;) Demon
Well it's it's a good thing you didn't bet me a schooie Martin. Coz you'd be wrong! I love them Mopars. So much balls out grunt! With much more on tap...The Demon is a balls and all factory drag car. 9 sec qtr from factory. Albeit illegal by NHRA standards due no cage. Not so good for corners or normal duties though. Gotta love Dodge. A Chevy SS can match the far more powerful Hellcat around a track... The chassis lets it down apparently. But the ZL1 - 1LE? The real deal right there. The ultimate muscle car. Power, chassis, brakes, steering, electronics gizmos, looks, sound and soul to match. It's a complete package. GTR R come out and playeeee (you're not the only one showing your age @panhead)
What an awesome machine.
It's on the bucket list!