Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holiday Advice

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
indy weekend? will i be seeing boobs?

theres a very very good chance, its probably not as good perv wise as it was a couple of years ago though. anna bligh no less (qld's worthless premier) kicked up a stink about the chicks hotter than her showing their good bits (not saying for a second that anna's hot:spew:) and sets the cops on them if they flash. didn't stop them though.

seriously indy is wicked. V8 supercars flying past, eye candy everywhere, drunk hooligans running amuck, when the racings over hit the town and party all night, do it all again the next day. trust me you'll love it.

hotels in the track itself are a deadset rip off but there are bargains to be found nearby if ya look hard enough. i always managed to find a cheapish place on short notice at Wotif.com: Hotels, Accommodation, Motels, Serviced Apartments, B&B - Online hotel bookings with instant confirmation

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
indy weekend? will i be seeing boobs?

I was there last year and I saw boobs everywhere being flashed by girls in the surrounding buildings. We had a guy sitting in front of us we named Mr Wanky. He spent the entire 3 days with his video cam on the balconies filming the boobs, and I am not exaggerating. Even his mates started to make disparaging comments to him during the second day. Right opposite us there was a mechanical bucking bull which a large number of girls rode, lots getting the cans out whilst hanging on. So many guys too with T-shirts "tits out for the boys."

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Two things I've seen mentioned, ill comment on.
Movie World - Scooby Doo ride, if you are tall 6ft +) this ride offers no uper back or neck support, this ride ####ed my neck and left me in pain for two days, not cool on a holiday, but its a good ride.
Dream World - Motorbike ride, I was busting to take a piss beofre I lined up, after 2 hours in the line I got on the ride, the olny "excitement" was me thinking I was going to piss myself on the ride, the ride was boring, but I made it to the toilet which was a relief.

Wet n Wild is awesome fun, dont try and beat the little kids on the mat race, bruised ribs sucks lol. Movei world the superman is just awesome as is the wild wild west. Dream world the lines are long, so plan a long day or two days there if you want to enjoy it.
If your into that sort of thing, try Outback Spectacular, its an awesome meal and free beer/wine all night.
We used the orange shuttle bus, was 90 bucks for a 8 day unlimited pass, got us everywhere we wanted to go.

Also in Qld, the hot chicks want to sleep with Qlders, beware of fake fat imitations who are willing to sleep with you, they appear at every club.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Right opposite us there was a mechanical bucking bull which a large number of girls rode, lots getting the cans out whilst hanging on.

epic face, epic face, epic face, JIZZ IN MY PANTS

Two things I've seen mentioned, ill comment on.
Movie World - Scooby Doo ride, if you are tall 6ft +) this ride offers no uper back or neck support, this ride ####ed my neck and left me in pain for two days, not cool on a holiday, but its a good ride.
Dream World - Motorbike ride, I was busting to take a piss beofre I lined up, after 2 hours in the line I got on the ride, the olny "excitement" was me thinking I was going to piss myself on the ride, the ride was boring, but I made it to the toilet which was a relief.

Wet n Wild is awesome fun, dont try and beat the little kids on the mat race, bruised ribs sucks lol. Movei world the superman is just awesome as is the wild wild west. Dream world the lines are long, so plan a long day or two days there if you want to enjoy it.
If your into that sort of thing, try Outback Spectacular, its an awesome meal and free beer/wine all night.
We used the orange shuttle bus, was 90 bucks for a 8 day unlimited pass, got us everywhere we wanted to go.

Also in Qld, the hot chicks want to sleep with Qlders, beware of fake fat imitations who are willing to sleep with you, they appear at every club.

your comment was just full of lol's. but ye true, last thing i want to do is wreck my body on one of the rides. screw these fake fat chicks. im gettin me a bull ridin chick.. which will prob be a fat chick.. on a bull

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2

Aww I thought the Motorbike was kinda cool. I enjoyed the Jet Ski one better at Seaworld tho.

I guess I just enjoyed not holding on at all and posing for the pictures ahah. Don't think I seen 1 bad picture of me on a ride. I always spot the cameras.

Rossbx

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Commodore Equipe Sedan
Not being racist here but the only wrong with Surfers is that it is overrun with Japanese people and some of the street names are in Japanese as well.
As for seeing boobs, well if you don't see any there you are not at Surfers. Just sit anywhere along the beach front and they are everywhere!
No matter what you do though, have fun while you are there

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
HOOTERS. that is all.

PS, movieworld is the best theme park for rides. nothing beats the lethal weapon and the superman ride for fun.

for shopping id go to harbour town shopping center. its where i found all my bargains. winnnar

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
oh and also, if you want an animal chicken burger, go to the titanium bar (opposite cavill circle, next to the vibe hotel(where i stayed when i was there)), they are fricken awesome!

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
oh and also, if you want an animal chicken burger, go to the titanium bar (opposite cavill circle, next to the vibe hotel(where i stayed when i was there)), they are fricken awesome!

What is an animal chicken burger?.... So when I order a Chicken Burger... isn't not actually animal? Crap.

Edit: Oh bout Boobs. When I went on the Club Crawl first time with Plan B, first each guy and girl got a nut & bolt and whoever found they're partners won a prize.. so you just go up to random girls and "u wanna screw?" guess it was an icebreaker. Then they played games in each club, like.. cant remember the point of it but a guy and girl each got on some platforms and just kinda stripped each other lol. Another game was the girl had to get a icecube up the leg hole and over the crutch and back down the other side of his pants. Another was guys layin on the ground and girl had to 69 and take a shot glass from between his thighs without using hands. Then there was a Simon Says (in partners) game it was normal at first but then when it got to the last few it was things like vertical 69 and suck on her boobs (cloths on), my GF and I came 4th :( I was pretty good and Vertical 69 got be... one minute I was up next minute the GF was on her hands and kicked me off my feeet haha. LAter on in the night it was pretty much a game to show most skin... girls taking of the bikini tops etc some girl was down to her undies haha. Crazy nite. Girls kissing Girls etc. Good night! Nd Plan B takes photos throughout the night and everyone gets a copy.

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
spoke to my friend bout the indy thing. its called the Armor All Gold coast 600. its on from 22nd to 24 October, and tickets are round the $85 buck mark, whats peoples opinion of this event? worth it?