Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hooning,

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Daron had his car impounded and i think it wasnt defected when he got it back. That vt is like 3.5" lower and has a fkin chager lol

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
When I got caught on taplys hill rd I was doing 118 witch was 38 over the limit. Cop gave me a $500 something fine and a loss of 4 demerit points (witch is all my demerit points, obviously as I am a p plater) I think the copper said that if I was doing another 2 k’s over he would have had to impound the car and I would have lost my license then and there. I paid that fine then went to some stupid course thing because I lost my license. I actually went to the same course as my sister who lost her license for drink driving lol. Completely pointless all we did was discuss how fast we had been in cars and crap like that. Some tool there said he was in his m8s 180sx and they got up to 280k with a full car load (yea right buddy). Anyway I was still aloud to drive up until I went to court and appealed it. I won the appeal and got one demerit point back and I have no curfew either. Just appeal and say you need it for work, I didn’t even have a proper reason for getting it back.

That's not the point is it?. The whole idea of discussing it is perhaps somehow you might realise that you might be doing the wrong thing.

The whole idea is not how unfair the system has been on you but don't break the speed limit. If you do then you wear it.

It shouldn't be an exercise in my humble opinion, in getting out of it if you don't learn about the right thing to do.......but hey, what would I know....

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
When I got caught on taplys hill rd I was doing 118 witch was 38 over the limit. Cop gave me a $500 something fine and a loss of 4 demerit points (witch is all my demerit points, obviously as I am a p plater) I think the copper said that if I was doing another 2 k’s over he would have had to impound the car and I would have lost my license then and there. I paid that fine then went to some stupid course thing because I lost my license. I actually went to the same course as my sister who lost her license for drink driving lol. Completely pointless all we did was discuss how fast we had been in cars and crap like that. Some tool there said he was in his m8s 180sx and they got up to 280k with a full car load (yea right buddy). Anyway I was still aloud to drive up until I went to court and appealed it. I won the appeal and got one demerit point back and I have no curfew either. Just appeal and say you need it for work, I didn’t even have a proper reason for getting it back.

I laugh at those courses. I went to one, and all the guys who owned imports were organising street races for when it finished. Worked well.....:whistling

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
That's not the point is it?. The whole idea of discussing it is perhaps somehow you might realise that you might be doing the wrong thing.

The whole idea is not how unfair the system has been on you but don't break the speed limit. If you do then you wear it.

It shouldn't be an exercise in my humble opinion, in getting out of it if you don't learn about the right thing to do.......but hey, what would I know....

Those courses are actual complete bul*****, everyone knows its just revenue raising crap. They charged me like 50 bucks for it, for what???? Revenue raising crap.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais

bahahah holy **** dude my mate told me that exact story when he went to one of those with the guy with the 180sx

Pimpn1

Reaction score
Members Ride
None
haha i now have to appeal for my licence i just got a letter today saying my licence will be cancelled, its meant to be around 95dollars to appeal, 60 for a new p licence as i have to surrender mine before i can appeal... then if i win appeal i have to go and get a new p licence and have it for 3years.... and i still gotta do DIP for 33dollars tho

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
Exactly what I have been saying revenue raising crap. On the plus you get money back when you surrender your old license unless if you were drink driving, well I did get money back anyway. Good luck with your appeal man.

Status
Not open for further replies.