Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hoons cars being wrecked online

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
i think it is wrong that they do that... it will just make things worse becasue if a copper said hey mate were taking your car and going to wreck it becasue of alledged street racing i sure as hell wouldnt be stopping long enough for them to take the keys off me.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Depends on how bad their behavior on the road. Its better to just sell it to some one else.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Why aren't they going to crush drink driving offenders cars? Drink driving is a bigger concern than "hooning" imo.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i sure do hope said hoon has a fair trial before car is destroyed. there are some cops out there that will call just about anyhting you do dangerous driving and use hoon laws to destroy cars

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
some people deserve it, im sure there would be more of a process than them just saying thats it your gone, there would have to be a first and second warning than its time for cement wall,

i sure as hell dont want to share the road with people regard it as a free race track, your parents could end up like that elderly couple killed having a sunday drive,

whats wrong with the new law? im for it, do the crime, do the time sort of thing, dont do it and you will still have your car, full-stop

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
maybe they should change the current 3 strikes and govt sells your car to 3 strikes and govt crushes your car. would make more sense, and then it wont just feel like theyre screwing you out of money for themselves.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
The fact is, the people that get into these situations have generally been a menace and haven't learnt from their idiocy.

I'd liek to see some cases where peoples cars were taken off them when they didn't do anything wrong....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why aren't they going to crush drink driving offenders cars? Drink driving is a bigger concern than "hooning" imo.

I think drink drivers should be a 1 strike and bye bye car. Same as drug drivers.