Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hoons cars being wrecked online

zapper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
About 3 years ago I was traveling to work at around 8am on a 4 lane highway which had the other 2 opposite lanes separated with a 1 meter concrete barrier.I was sitting on 100ks legal.I heard a cop siren behind me so I looked up into the mirror and saw a cop car chasing a VP commodore on the other side of the concrete barrier in on coming traffic.The commodore would have passed me foot flat to the floor,maybe 150kls P/hour.The cops turned off the siren and lights and let him go as it was getting to dangerous for everybody. I could only get a quick glimpse of the driver and looked early twenties. I could also see the oncoming traffic trying to get over out of the way during the chase,which looked pretty scary from where I was watching this ..Head on crash at 250 kls P/hour and how may other cars caught up would have been bad.If it were America the cops wouldn’t call off a case.

Last edited:

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
god dam... all i have to say is that u gotta take care of yourselves out on the road- your car is sacred and u gotta take care of it, if u NEED to be a hoon- do it in a paddock in private property, so u cant hurt anyone, i still think that would be a stupid idea, because of the damage done to the car, breaks, trans, dif etc etc the list goes on :p