Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How are you spending the end of the world?

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Well anyone who believes in reincarnation will see the end of the world then if there is a god he will say we had a good run lets start over lol

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I'll be gutter to gutter until it happens, when the cops show.. I'll go even harder.
Hopefully all goes to plan. and nothing happens and I lose my license.
I'd rather die!

Nah jokes.. I'll probably forget when it's supposed to happen and continue what I do best.
Claim Centrelink! Payday tomorow aswell. Score..! Hopefully nothing does happen.. I need more stockies.

Nah, I don't believe in that ****.. The worlds been ending for years now still waiting.
If it's going to end it's going to end.. Why are we going to believe what we're told, the mayans could been hardcore drug addicts..

And the most bogan comment of the year goes to...

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

This is getting spooky now.

Quoted from above link "Also, since the world can only end at one time, the time of the end of the world/ Mayan Calendar as shown by the Countdown is the same (11:11 AM UTC) for every part of the world."

I don't know about anyone else, but I tend to notice 11:11 a lot. Google it and so do a lot of other people. Maybe it has been a sign of the end all along.

I'm off to the bunker.

EDIT : And 21/12/2012 (2+1+1+2+2+1+2) = 11 !!!!!

Last edited:

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
is it too late to convert to muslim......i want my 17 virgins :D

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
I bought a big jar of Vaseline for just incase aliens come down to anal probe me before the end lol.

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Well I'm bloody boring, I'll be about an hour away from Melbourne then. I'll be coming down the Hume, active cruise on, listening to tunes on my huge stereo, climate control on 20.

Returning home from a change over at Tarcutta. Oh well, at least I'll have a great view of whatever it is that's coming to get us, and if our cities start burning, well I'll live in my truck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Well latest NASA radar puts asteroid Apophis at a 1 in 250,000 chance of hitting Earth in 2036.

So that's our best chance at ending... a small area of the northern hemisphere. Fortunately Apophis is not big enough to kill all the humans.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
At dinner I suggested we all watch 2012 and start it so the ending happens at 22:11 and we can watch the end of the world with real life effects. My wife and son are doing that:) I couldn't bear sitting through it again so it looks like I die alone.